Hey Guys and Gals.

Tools    

Hi, my name is Jeremy. I'm a big fan of movies. My favorite genre is comedy, but I am trying to branch out beyond that and watch a little bit of everything. I have been lurking here for the last few days after googling "movie forum" and finding this place. I love to watch new things and talk about movies and have already added several movies to my netflix queue just based on reviews I've seen here.

Anyway, looking forward to being a part of what looks like a great community here.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Welcome, you've got to post 1,000 more times in the next week to make an impression.

Suspect's Reviews

Don't listen to TUS, he's only made just over 5,000 posts and he's been here 7 weeks, lazy bastard.

Welcome to the site, Jeremy. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome, Jeremy.

You've definitely come to the right place to learn more about cinema. I think you'll find we have a lot of very friendly and knowledgeable people here who will steer you in the right direction.

Everyone on this forum is awesome, especially the moderators. I've been here less than a month and it's already my favorite internet destination.

Welcome to the site!

These people are all a bunch of liars. This site stinks. But hey, don't let that stop you from becoming addicted to this place like its Strawberry Crack. Which is my favorite Crack flavor by the way. But I digress...

Hi there and welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Welcome

hellow fellas..Im Honey and I am a super movie addict..I always stay at home to have a movie marathon with my hubby..it is our way of bonding after a long week of working...

A system of cells interlinked
This is Journeyowns' intro thread - please post your intro in your own thread!

I've got my eye on you!

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
welcome to you both... stick around you are bound to learn something or just love movies more after being apart of this place

Well? Come!!!