The Mofo Top 100 Television Shows

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I hope the three landmarks you're referring to are in the title sequence and not the episodes.

I had Game of Thrones high, it's such a good show.

Twin Peaks, I lost interest once they revealed who killed Laura.
Every title sequence of every episode.

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope

Who was it that used to have that Ned Stark on the iron throne pic as their avatar for the longest time? It's bugging me that I can't remember.
Pyro Tramp. I had to go to the GOT thread to look. I kept thinking Pyro, but knew that wasn't 100% right.

Never had any interest in Game of Thrones. The fantasy aspect is a turn off for me.

But I'm beginning to think that maybe, just maybe the number one will be something I voted for - which will be a MoFo Countdown first.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I've seen a few episodes "GoT" since Sarah loves it, and it seemed worth watching, but not special enough to warrant all the time and effort. I mean, it didn't seem half as good as "Northern Exposure". However, now Brenda is obsessed with the books, so we'll see what happens.

My wife suddenly started watching the first season of Game of Thrones a few months ago. I caught about half an episode and it looked friggin awesome.

The Wire is the best show on this list. It's simply perfect.

Other shows that are great:

Game of Thrones
Six Feet Under
The X-Files
Buffy The Vampire Slayer

and the inevitable... Breaking Bad.

Twin Peaks at #3 - I like the 2nd season, don't know what you all are on. Sure, it drops when they reveal who killed...but still better than 99% of the crap on television of any year.

Game of Thrones at #13 - **** this show is addictive!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I watched about 6 episodes of Game of Thrones, but like Miss Vicky I'm not much of a fan of fantasy on screen or in books so never got round to watching the rest

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I've only seen the first series of Game of Thrones, so I didn't vote for it. I liked that first season a lot and will probably catch up with the rest someday. I wanted to get the books read first, but at this rate they will be up to the next book on tv before Martin has written it.

Never had any interest in Game of Thrones. The fantasy aspect is a turn off for me.
^This^

I've not seen second one of GoT. First season had Sean Bean, too.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Usually I love fantasy movies and TV shows but I couldn't get into Game of Thrones. I started watching it before turning my list in but gave up on it after three episodes.

Top Three Order Prediction: 3) "Seinfeld", 2) "Breaking Bad", and 1) "The Simpsons".
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I've only seen the first series of Game of Thrones, so I didn't vote for it. I liked that first season a lot and will probably catch up with the rest someday. I wanted to get the books read first, but at this rate they will be up to the next book on tv before Martin has written it.
Yeah, he still has two more books to go. That could be a really long time.

He told the writers of the show what happens in case he dies before he finishes, or in case the show catches up to the books, which looks very likely.

I really was the only one who voted for How I Met your Mother?

I had Game of Thrones at 15. That might not sound high, but given that its still ongoing I think it's really high. But I put it on there anyway, because it remains one of the most wildly entertaining things I've ever seen. It's that rare breed of show, like a really good comedy, that I'm never not in the mood to see. There are lots of shows I love but don't want to watch after a long day, or with a snack, or when I'm especially bored, or whatever. I am always in the mood for Game of Thrones, though.