Righteous Kill

Tools    

Pacino's and De Niro's next film is a what? A Crime/Drama!

Righteous Kill
A Jon Avnet Film

click De Niro for Pacino

Plot: Two veteran New York City detectives (De Niro and Pacino) work to identify the possible connection between a recent murder and a case they believe they solved years ago; is there a serial killer on the loose, and did they perhaps put the wrong person behind bars? [imdb]

Stars:
Al Pacino
Robert De Niro
Carla Gugino
With
John Leguizamo
Donnie Wahlberg
50 Cent
Brian Dennehy

Directed by Jon Avnet (Fried Green Tomatos, The War, Red Corner)

Written by Russell Gewirtz (Inside Man)

Trailer

Release Dates
USA- Sept 12th

--
Well i'm not stoked to see fity cents in the cast but I guess this could have potential...

I hope it is better than the the 2 stars have done in the last years

I hope it is better than the the 2 stars have done in the last years

Ditto... They've both been in some stinkers lately ...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
I thought the same thing, and then I put my Wad-Decoder-Ring on (Patent Pending).

If you discard normal sentence structure, and allow for random subject change mid-sentence, I think Meat was saying the following:

I haven't seen anything by this director, but I have seen Inside Man, which was written by the same guy that penned this film.

Or something like that...

Stuck in the middle with you.
holy hell this sounds awesome. I am f*cking thrilled about anew Pacino/De Niro movie and I love crime/drama flicks , I'm so f*cking Giddy right now. It's nice to see Leguizamo and Wahlberg cast as I loved themin the KILLPOINT television series.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
New Trailer

Or something like that...
Basically.

I'm losing some interest in this because from all the reviews I've read about the director's last movie (which has Al Pacino in it) , it was horrible.

Stuck in the middle with you.
Yeah but Pacino,Deniro, and plus those of us who've seen KillPoint know how good Wahlberg and Leguizamo can be so I'm am very excited

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Looks ok, but after 88 minutes, Avenet needs to pull one out of leftfield.
I also hope Little Shouty Al is not going to go overboard again as he did in parts in Heat.
The jury's still out on this one, still it could be worse, Brett Ratner or Uwe Boll could be directing it!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Judging by the trailer you can pretty much guess what the ending might be.

Suspect's Reviews

You're a Genius all the time
This looks like such a generic, paint-by-numbers flick. I understand if Pacino and DeNiro want to cash in as much as they can in their twilight years, but I still feel pretty embarrassed for them.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The whole thing is the script. If the script is as good as the one for Inside Man, it could inspire the two icons to really do their best. I'll admit that the director is hit and miss, but he has made a couple of decent flicks, even if they were "chick flicks" (Fried Green Tomatoes and Up Close & Personal).

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Will more than likely see this as both actors are fantastic.

I'm more likely to see this because Carla Gugino is in it, rather than either Pacino or De Niro. They're great actors, but they've both taken the "Jack Nicholson school of getting by on your rep" route for the last 10 years or so.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
holy hell this sounds awesome. I am f*cking thrilled about anew Pacino/De Niro movie and I love crime/drama flicks , I'm so f*cking Giddy right now. It's nice to see Leguizamo and Wahlberg cast as I loved themin the KILLPOINT television series.

i still love Heat with those 2 in it and to know a sequel is coming out makes me a happy mofo anxiously awaiting it!!! with this stellar cast, righteous kill will be a movie that will bring out moviegoers that normally wait for the dvd...