What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Placed an order today, and I will now have almost all of the Coen's work.... Just missing the two newest...

I purchased:

Got an Altman film as well...

I so almost got Hudsucker Proxy and Barton Fink, but opted for some music instead. Got Amelie and A Very Long Engagement boxset in the sales today though.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Bought " Riding Giants " today, the best documentary on surfing.
Saw it last year in the US, and have been waiting for the DVD since.
Although I've never surfed, it's always something that's intrested me, and what I like about this DVD is it takes you from the beginning of surfing, the early legends and hotspots, through to modern day heroes and how the sport has changed.
Well shot and well researched, great for adrenaline junkies like me, hey I might even watch " Point Break " again soon, like totally awesome dude!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Arresting your development

The People's Republic of Clogher

It's not meant to be much good, but I admire Alex Cox.

We can't stop here!
I don't buy much cause I'm a poor college student, but couldn't pass this up:

Bought Clerks X last weekend, today I bought an American Pie box set, 1,2, the wedding and an extras dvd ^_^

Bought Clerks cus Kevin Smith rocks, Bought American pie because they're great films and the box set was cheap

I got for good luck my black tooth.

Those Criterion Collection DVDs are the bomb and so is this film!

I took a risk on this one but: It was recommended twice, it sounds awesome, and Neil Young made the soundtrack.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Love volume one, totally hate volume two!
But hey, don't look a gifthorse in the mouth!
Strange saying, never really worked it out.......

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
Love volume one, totally hate volume two!
But hey, don't look a gifthorse in the mouth!
Strange saying, never really worked it out.......
I've never much cared for either of them, but, as you say, the horse might bite your nose off if you don't.

Or summat...

Has the Scenes from a Memory album in it's entirety live, and also has some interesting bonus tracks, such as 'A Change of Seasons'

Kids and the untouchables i have been planning to buy for a while and i found Blair Witch for $5.99 so i thought what the hell

haha check out uma! =p

Here to support the villians.......
Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver

Great Purchases.