Guten Tag and hello^^

Tools    

Hello @ all,

my name is Angelina, I'm 17 years old and I'm from Oldenburg. That's a nice town in Germany. I searched the whole day for a good English Community and I think I found it know. I hope that you can understood my English and I hope your not angry because of my mistakes or the mistakes I will make. I want to improve my English. So I hope you will correct me, if I make bad mistakes.

That was it from me. Now you can ask me something, if you want to

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by Elaine
Hello @ all,

my name is Angelina, I'm 17 years old and I'm from Oldenburg. That's a nice town in Germany. I searched the whole day for a good English Community and I think I found it know. I hope that you can understood my English and I hope your not angry because of my mistakes or the mistakes I will make. I want to improve my English. So I hope you will correct me, if I make bad mistakes.

That was it from me. Now you can ask me something, if you want to
cool! there might be some that will get on your case about your grammar but don't mind them. i can understand you!

welcome to our lovely little Forums.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello

Hi, I spent a lot of time in Germany in the past. I lived in Bad Kissingen and ejoyed it so much. Welcome.

that's what i like, a good healty attitude towards learning...hell, i've improved my english quite a bit since i started "forum-ing"...especially on this forum...( Golgot's and Yoda's posts make me reach for the dictionary every now and then....)

so welcome...hope you stick arround...

The People's Republic of Clogher
Welcome to MoFo!

What made you choose your name, by the way?

Hallo wie geht es ihnen? Was ist dein lieblings film? mein ist Taxi Driver mit RObert De Niro.

I take german in school i been doing it for 4 years now. did I say those sentences correctly?

well welcome anyway

You ready? You look ready.
I visited Germany once. I liked Munich's airport more then Frankfurt's. Of course, I was too busy trying to find out what was going on in the Tour de France to notice much.

Welcome!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

there's a frog in my snake oil
Hey Elaine. Welcomen

(That's all of my German used up )

your english seems fine, i used to live in germany too. my father is an army chaplain and we traveled a lot.

Thank you for your warm welcome
@ 7thson Bad Kissingen? Where's this town? The name sounds familiar, but I don't remember where's this town.

@ SamsoniteDeliah
Meine Lieblingsfilme sind In&Out, Star Wars und Fluch der Karibik. For only english speaking
people: My favourite movies are In&Out with one of my favourite acteurs Kevin Kline,
all Star Wars movies and Pirates of the Caribbean with the lovely Johny Depp as
Jack Sparrow.

@ Tacitus I always wanted to write a Star Wars story by myself. I started one, but I only
wrote 18 pages *smile* The main character was a girl named Elaine Sita. I like the name
Elaine so I call me Elaine in forums.

@ The Taxi Driver Your German is perfect. One little mistake: Meiner ist Taxi Driver
I think German is difficult to learn?

@ JohnMcClane Anyway you saw more from German Airportes than me. I never was on an
airport before.

@ ~*DRIFTKING2010*~

Thank you. Where have you been in Germany?

And if you want to know something about Germany or how to write a word in German, you can ask me

Sry if I make many mistakes

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Welcome to MoFo! I was born in Germany, Nuremberg specifically, my dad was stationed there.

Put me in your pocket...
Welcome to MoFo Elaine.
I see you've been posting around a bit. I hope you're enjoying youself.

Yeah I've been posting around. I like this forum.

From tomorrow till the 29 July I will be on holiday. So see you next week

Originally Posted by Elaine
@ 7thson Bad Kissingen? Where's this town? The name sounds familiar, but I don't remember where's this town.

It is located in the southern portion of the Rhon Mountains.