happy birthday to the feersome scot

Tools    

happy birthday darth ( who is undoubtedly passed out in a puddle of vomit in a ditch somewhere in the fair land of Scotland).....and shame on the other members for not making one before me.....tisk tisk......now brake out the fancy banners and smilies...( i ain't got none....)

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday Darth!!!

happy birthday. hope ya had a good one darth

Co` latha breith sona dhuibh!

Hope you have a good one Darth!!!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
You guys!!!!

Thank you all, I'm almost 2 hours into my 33rd year and not one drop of alcohol has passed my lips!!!

So, not only am I a year older, but my fellow Scots have just disowned me!!!

I hope I get that electric fan for my birthday, been struggling to blow out the candles on the cake for years now!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

The People's Republic of Clogher

I'm getting good at this art lark!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Birthday!! Listen a lot to Teenage Fanclub and Belle & Sebastian and... Abba. And drink a lot whisky with names that are impossible to pronounce.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Arresting your development
Now this is a party!

A ton of my favorites in one thread to tip off a cheer to the Darth one!

You know that I have a special place in my black and purple heart for ya as a fellow poster... Sometimes I think we drink the same juice, out of the same bottle and knawing on the same nipple. Though I refuse to hold that against you and the open wounds in my mouth mean nothing at all!

Happy Birthday you bastard!

With all my love...

Mr. Last

Please return to your regularly scheduled bandwidth suction in 3...2…1 now!

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Darth!
Wishing you the best and hoping you're enjoying your celebrating.
And, here's hoping you don't have a headache the next morning.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FELLOW SCOT!!!!, hope you enjoy your day before it ends.

The Adventure Starts Here!
HIPPO BIRDIE TWO EWES!
HIPPO BIRDIE TWO EWES!
HIPPO BIRDIE DEER DARRRRRRTH!
HIPPO BIRDIE TWO EWES!

Here, have a cake and wash it down with a lovely adult beverage...

Randomly visiting for now
Happy Birthday Darth! you can be for a day. Hope it turns out to be whatever you want it to be.

Lets put a smile on that block
Oh Darth i am Late indeed.

Happy Day of Birth from a while ago! Sorry i missed it. Ive been working lots and dying more.

For your birthday i want to tell you secrets...

Your are a very nice man and i like you quite a bit. We should meet up and go try on shoes then buy lucozade and drink it together by the sea