The Pimp DO Shizz has his day of Birthy Goodness!

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
Hap to the Bday ma Man! Hope you have a bitchin day, Fo shizzle my pizzle etc etc

May your day be full of all the good things that bring a smile to your face such as presents, films, poon, cake, sausage rolls and kitten licks. And let us all shizzle together for the day...

President Bush shizzling away.

A nice Pimp just like yourself having a shizzle.

By the way i have no idea what im talking about. Im British dont you know. Cheerio!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Happy B-Day and yes, as Blib so eloquently said, may you have lots of presents, such as poon.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hohapoppopy Bobirortothohdoday, Soshohizozzozlole!!!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Oops, wrong picture....

Or is it?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	chatterbox-ali-g.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	4782  

Happy Birthday Mate!

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday Pimp Daddy-o. Every board needs a resident pimp, but we got the Original Pimp.

Oh fo' shizzle my mo'fizzles. Plans for today: Get presents such as cash money then get mucho drunk, or should I say crunk, hit on many lady fans and celebrate this great day.

Thanks,
DaShiz, Pimp

KEEP PIMPIN'
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

keep fo shizzlin it

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Happy birthday Pimp!

Arresting your development
Happy birthday dawg!

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Happy B-day, have a good one, and take the day off from pimpin cause it ain't easy

Happy birthday, gangsta wannabe.

Don't let 'em mow you down in dem unsafe 'burbs.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

heres a present. its the only snack for a pimp like you

happy birthday