I’ve missed everyone here

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Sadly, I haven't been on as much lately myself, due to a cascade of life stuff that had to be taken care of. I have most of it settled at this point, so have found more MoFo time this week and hopefully moving forward. Not sure how things have been, but I presume status quo?

Welcome back!

Sadly, I haven't been on as much lately myself, due to a cascade of life stuff that had to be taken care of. I have most of it settled at this point, so have found more MoFo time this week and hopefully moving forward. Not sure how things have been, but I presume status quo?

Welcome back!
Thank you

Things have been mostly good with me, yeah (though same here about the life admin). I’ve been silently lurking here, though, present in some sense but not commenting much.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Wait, you were gone?

I'm not very active here, but I'm online nearly every day nevertheless.

I just don't read all new posts, is all.

Either way, welcome back, and so on.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Wait, you were gone?

I'm not very active here, but I'm online nearly every day nevertheless.

I just don't read all new posts, is all.

Either way, welcome back, and so on.
I was less active than usual and mainly just logging the films I’ve seen, little else. Not precious RE: people not noticing I was gone or vice versa, why the hell would they. Just thought I’d re-integrate myself into the community, as it were. That one never goes well for me irl so thought I’d try it here for a change.

I don’t read all new posts either even when I’m active.

I noticed! But I usually don't ping people if they're away for a couple of weeks, just because life happens. Nice to see you around again.
Yay.

Didn’t expect to be pinged, exactly, especially as I did pop up online occasionally.

Nice to be properly back, either way. I’ve been largely keeping up with all things film; then again, my boyfriend took me to the cinema to watch the animated Spider-Man this week and I realised I do seem to have some hard limits when it comes to film.

Great to see everything is the same here in the best way.

How are things? I feel like I’ve been away for ages.

Didn't know you were gone. We all duck in and out of different parlors, so I just tend to assume the familiar posters are chatting up someone else in another thread.

Confession. So I was able to write a piece of code that writes very lightly snark comments and mentions that pick and choose when to step into a topic of discussion. I actually have been retired and gone for about 6 months.

Welcome back, App.