MoFo Photo Album?

Tools    

This one. My glasses are crooked in all my pics it seems.

We will work specifics out after Yoda shows me exactly what this is. The album he is referring to. Maybe it won't have to be just one picture . . . Things like that. Two to three photos each "might" be OK. Don't quote me on that, though. I'm saying one for now just to keep things simple. Of course, that doesn't mean that you can't ever change your photo. Depending on if I can get into it to do the loading of the photos, I'll be OK with you all PMing me a new photo whenever you'd rather have a different one posted. I know I'll be using an older photo until I have the time to upgrade my hair . . . I mean my tan . . . I mean . . . Oh never mind!

I know I'll be using an older photo until I have the time to upgrade my hair . . . I mean my tan . . . I mean . . . Oh never mind!

You are hot baby - no matter what pic you put up.

You are hot baby - no matter what pic you put up.
Thanks babe.

It's a bit aggravating, but I can't find the color version of that one picture I prefer. I'm not sure what my chances are of someone here still having a copy of it, but if I'm out of luck there, then I'll wait until I'm really bored, hook my stupid scanner back up, load the software, find the photo, and so on . . .

That photo is over 5 to 6 years old. It may be easier getting a bit of sun/light bulb, doing up the do, and taking a new photo.

Sue me, but I don't want to look like *****.

. . . and no, I'm not a snob.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I'm in!
It's going to be a bit of a trail trying to find a picture of me without anyone else, and respectibly sober!

The People's Republic of Clogher

That's the most recent one I can find and I feel sums up perfectly the faint despair of the rapidly balding thirtysomething.

ahh how i miss the bahamas. I'll go with this one

A system of cells interlinked
Let me dig out a semi-recent one...

Bruins game...

The most recent one of me.

I do the exact same thing, TNBT. I also tend to like people a little more when I've seen their picture. Harder to imagine them with horns, perhaps.

Anyway, I'll see if I can find a decent picture for this! Looks like it's coming together really nicely. Greati dea.