Notify 'til They Die!

Tools    

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I guess this is where popularity becomes a curse and you end up with hundreds of these per month. I don't expect more than a hundred real mentions per year. Maybe the @Yoda option is a bit too much, but, I do appreciate the notification when someone quotes my post in a thread I no longer subscribe to.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
@Mr Minio
@cricket

Come look!

@Dani8 is taking off her clothes in here.
I just noticed something @Sexy Celebrity. The notification is quite slow coming through. I saw this post before i received the notice. No biggy, just mentioning for @Yoda's attention

I guess this is where popularity becomes a curse and you end up with hundreds of these per month. I don't expect more than a hundred real mentions per year. Maybe the @Yoda option is a bit too much, but, I do appreciate the notification when someone quotes my post in a thread I no longer subscribe to.
@Movie Max

I just noticed something @Sexy Celebrity. The notification is quite slow coming through. I saw this post before i received the notice. No biggy, just mentioning for @Yoda's attention
It should appear on the next page load.

It should appear on the next page load.
Ah. Got it. Thanks Yodels. Finished testing now. You're no doubt busy with other stuff behind the scenes. this was a very fun morning.

You ready? You look ready.
@John McClane...I know you're here talking...I can hear you in my head!! Oh...wait...uh, nevermind.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

That might be a good avatar. I was just thinking about something new to change into.

I told you what to change it to. That's a sexy photo.

LOL! He's Australian. Wake up, sleepy head, Iro