Favorite Harry Potter Film?

Tools    

Exactly what the title says. There's probably a hundred of these threads floating around, but what the heck?

I'm gonna say Deathly Hallows Part 1. I know most consider it the producer's way of squeezing money out of people, but I thought there was some great acting in it, especially from Radcliffe and Watson, and very memorable scenes.

Second is Half Blood Prince.

So, what's yours? Name one or make a list if you want...
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Finished here. It's been fun.
The Deathly Hallows Part 2. It delivered a solid conclusion to the series. Imo the series went from mediocre/average films to actually okay films when Half blood Prince came around.

Only seen the first four. Not really a fan any more at least not as much as when i was a kid but my favourite of the ones i'd seen was always Chamber of Secrets.

1.Chamber of Secrets
2.Prizoner of Azkaban
3.Sorcerers Stone
4.Goblet of Fire

I'm not the best to choose, since after Goblet of Fire I stopped following them, and watched the rest of them in a messy not really killing myself with paying attention way. But I'll go with Azkaban.

**** man, you're right, those are the best. Change my vote to those ones.

My top 5 are:

1. The Lord Of The Rings
2. Troll
3. Willy The Wizard
4. The Sword In The Stone
5. The Chronicles Of Narnia
Seems legit...wait a minute. Troll? I should have known this was a fake list! All Harry Potter books/films have titles longer than one word!

I think Deathly Hallow Part 1 was the weakest of the whole franchise.My favorites are Deathly Hallows Part 2,Chamber Of Secrets and Prisoner of Azkaban.

Copying this from Rodent's thread.

Prisoner of Askaban
Goblet of Fire, Half-Blood Prince
Philosopher's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Order of the Phoenix, Deathly Hallows: Part 1 + 2

Don't like the last film as much as others do, maybe I should watch it again. But the third film is by far the best for me, great as part of the series and standalone, awesome dark atmosphere and great performance by Oldman.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Frankly they were all quite terrible films.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

It makes great use of time traveling and it's very nicely executed overall. By far the best film of the whole series.

Harry Potter and the Halfblood prince is probably the best book and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is probably the most satisfying film in terms of action pieces.

A system of cells interlinked
I like Azkaban, Order of the Phoenix, and the final film the best. The first still captures that fun, kid-like sense of adventure, but the kid's acting is a bit weak,

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!

Reviews

When it started to get darker in the series. I was on one of the sets for this film when they were filming near where some of my family live, so that was rather magical to see.

^ Not filming at the time as it was after I'd seen the film, but been to some of the filming locations used throughout this film that are not far from me, gorgeous landscape they used.

^ The only ones I like in the series and the only ones I own.

I think Deathly Hallow Part 1 was the weakest of the whole franchise.My favorites are Deathly Hallows Part 2,Chamber Of Secrets and Prisoner of Azkaban.
I dunno, though. Visiting Harry's parents grave, the death of Hedwig and Dobby, the Deathly Hallows story and animations, all pretty memorable for me.

I also loved the feeling of isolation in this one, when it's just Harry and Hermione, as if all hope were gone. Underrated in my opinion.

Um all of it..
If I had to pick between the 8 movies I would chose "The Goblet Of Fire"

The fourth was amazing

Flix Fusion
Yeah, that tournament was really cool, as well as seeing other schools for once! But it really made me question the safety standards of these "schools"....