Actors who are always in good films

Tools    

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
Clint Eastwood has to me always been good in every movie I have seen him in.

A system of cells interlinked
A

And lol at everyone talking about Nicholas Cage. He's a horrible actor IMO because he doesn't know how to express EMOTIONS. Ghost rider, wicker man, all those movies I turned off within 30minutes because I simply could not stand Nicholas Cage. The only movie which he is actually palatable in is National Treasure, and that movie wasn't good either.
Have you seen Adaptation? Raising Arizona? Bringing out the Dead? Leaving Las Vegas?

He's good in some stuff, but, more so than Jackson, can't seem to pick his films very well...

reservoir dogs circa 1881
im gonna say brian cox im sure there is something hes done that somebody wont like but hey thats preference for yaand i was gonna say kurt russell til i remembered escape from la

You're a Genius all the time
I considered making a "Yeah, River Phoenix hasn't made a bad movie in years" kinda joke, but I decided that would've been some pretty bad taste on my part.

The King of Movies
Morgan Freeman and Tom Hanks, also Swazernager is good.

Morgan Freeman

-The Bucket List
-Unleashed
-The Shawshank Redemption

Tom Hanks
-Cast Away
-Forest Gump

Swazernager
-Terminator 1 and 2
-Comando
-True Lies

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

Swazernager
-Terminator 1 and 2
-Comando
-True Lies
<H1>Arnold Schwarzenegger

</H1>good:
T1
T2
T3

bad:
Just about everything else.

The actors I feel are good in anything (and some of my favorite films they were in):

Harrison Ford (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Fugitive, Witness, Regarding Henry)
Michael Keaton (Batman, Beetlejuice, My Life, Mr. Mom)
Tom Hanks (The 'Burbs, Money Pit, Catch Me If You Can, Cast Away)
Bill Murray (Ghostbusters, Groundhog Day, Stripes, Scrooged)
Jimmy Stewart (It's a Wonderful Life, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, You Can't Take It With You)
Clark Gable (It Happened One Night, Gone With the Wind, Mutiny on the Bounty)

I haven't seen everything they've done, but I've always enjoyed the films I've seen.

Audrey Hepburn

Clint Eastwood

Tom Hanks

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Paul Newman

Cool Hand Luke, The Sting, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, The Verdict, The Color of Money, The Hustler....

I'm not old, you're just 12.
K-Pax was awful! That said, I still like Jeff Bridges. I don't think there's any actor who hasn't been in a bad movie.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

K-Pax was great, not enough exposition for an american film eh?

There's no way an actor or actress has done all good work, even if you didn't start from some shoddy role just to get noticed, you took a poor script for a paycheck you needed to continue doing good films

K-PAX was a good film?!?!?!
You think Jeff Bridges isnt worthy of this thread?!

Joe Vs The Volcano?! The Man With One Red Shoe?! Oh yeah they were keepers