Happy Birthday Yoda

Tools    

I know, right? What're the odds of August 13th falling on a Friday? A million to one!

Thanks very much for the well wishes everybody. I really appreciate it. Turns out I have the day off, too, so it should be a good one.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday, man!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSS MAN!!!!

Sorry I missed this yesterday. Hope you had a good time and didn't do anything too jedilike

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Happy Birthday Yoda! Have fun!

Happy birthday! You are the best dude.

Also, it must be awesome sharing a birthday with Alfred Hitchcock.

I'm tired of all of the Yoda pictures, so here's a picture of some girly headphones:

In pictures of you, you seem to always wear headphones.

Happy Birthday
May you hear well all year long.

How did you make that Yoda cake?

Happy Birthday Yoda!

May the path you're on take you where you need and want to be...
and...
May the forks for the cake be with you today!

Bargon yanah coto da eetha.
(You're the best - in Jedi)

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Sorry I'm late, wasn't on yesterday...

Happy Birthday

It's today here, so you're fine Darkrose.

Anywho, Happy Birthday and stuff. I'm looking forward to another fine year of Fantasy Football and then another Oscar chat. I'm also planning on watching a few movies and then maybe talking about them. Is there like, an intraweb forum you can think of that offers talk on movies and such?

That would be cool.

Seriously though, you have created a place where a really fantastic mix of folks "hang out". I'm not sure if this was your intention when you started this place, but kudos to you for letting it turn out this way. I never thought I'd be capable of becoming attached to a website and to people that I've never even "really" met. And yet, I have.

Thank you.

I hope you treat yourself to The Expendables for your Birthday.

happy birthday Yods - hope it was great!

Happy Birthday Man!!!!! (green alien midget dude)