Advice Please! I'm having a sex change

Tools    

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Another man that likes to dress up as a woman at the weekend, we have more in common than I first thought Blib!
P.S. you can call me Darth Brenda at the weekends!!!
P.P.S what mascara do you use......

P.P.P.S I think the girl in the cheerleader's outfit with pigtails fancies me, but don't tell anyone!!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

If I had a pic of myself, dressed as a woman at a costume party , April Fools or no April Fools, costume party or not, there is no way Id put a pic like that on the net for an entire forum to check out....Good job for that.

On the April fools note, I seen a forum that had the entire lettering turned around and posted backwards, with a note that it has been reconfigured for members with dyslexia.

www.panicattic.com - Check out the Q&A from Ethan Dettenmaier , director of Sin-Jin Smyth

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
APRIL FOOLS!

You all silly! You silly people believed me!

That isnt my real hair.
Student photos are great at this time of year, no?

1st April is my parents' wedding anniversary. When you know that everything becomes slightly clearer...

Put me in your pocket...
You always put a smile on my face blibby. You're too cute...as a woman or a man.

By the way...so how was it being a woman for a short time? Did you also wear stockings and heels? Did anyone give you a cheesy line and try to pick you up?

Its been a tough choice, but iv'e let my family know, and now i'm letting my online family know. The gender reassignment is going well. For the last two weeks iv'e been living and working as a hot blooded woman. I am no longer Blib.

I am Edna Baloo. Please respect my wishes. Thank You.

This was taken at my 'Out' party. Great fun.

Thankyou for listening MOFO.
You could make a killing being Pat Butchers Stunt double.

I almost did but uh yeah you look to h appy with your hand on Wonder Woman's hip.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Aniko
You always put a smile on my face blibby. You're too cute...as a woman or a man.

By the way...so how was it being a woman for a short time? Did you also wear stockings and heels? Did anyone give you a cheesy line and try to pick you up?
Oh thankyou Anni
When i dress as a beautiful woman like that, i always make sure i look my best. Those dimonte jewel studded snowman earings are worth more than my horses-hair wig.
The best thing about being a woman? the handbag! It felt so reassuring to have a little bag to carry around all my feminine delights! The breasts were also a plus, everyone loved them! Men, women, dogs, you name it. Ive never had so many hands upon my bosoomas.
Originally Posted by Ophelia
You could make a killing being Pat Butchers Stunt double.
Ophelia you are a woman of incredible insight. Pat Butcher was my role model! I thought the earings would give it a way. It was during the time of Peggy Vs Pat due to their equal lust for the sex beast that was Frank Butcha'. One of my good friends came to the party dressed as Peggy and we had our own slapfest on the dancefloor. i won...Bigger shoulder pads.

Ophelia you are a woman of incredible insight. Pat Butcher was my role model! I thought the earings would give it a way. It was during the time of Peggy Vs Pat due to their equal lust for the sex beast that was Frank Butcha'. One of my good friends came to the party dressed as Peggy and we had our own slapfest on the dancefloor. i won...Bigger shoulder pads.
Yes...you have some mighty fine assets...mighty fine.

Frank...now that's a chunk of hunk. And that voice of his? Like nails down a blackboard...gets me every time. Oh boy.

Silly. But next time, let ME do your make up PLEASE X_x

there's a frog in my snake oil

You don't make a very fetching old lady in drag, but I like the fact that you left hair on your chin, to show that she's getting more male hormones with age. She looks friendly, but doesn't look like a party animal - looks rather sleepy, in fact.

You might want to try a long, black wig, or perhaps a short, red wig next time. I would christen you "Pabla Vicissitude" if I was your drag queen parent. Pabla, like Pablo, only feminine, you could be called "Pab", which rhymes with "Fab". Vicissitude because it means you're changeable, a change - just like changing from a man to a woman!

Oh my gosh, I like it so much I think I want it for myself.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
APRIL FOOLS!

well thats the last time ill get taken in, u con artist you!

APRIL FOOLS!

just read this.... and was scared, knowing you, I figured it for a joke, but I didn't want to laugh if you were serious. quite the quandary...

That isnt my real hair.