Advice Please! I'm having a sex change

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
Its been a tough choice, but iv'e let my family know, and now i'm letting my online family know. The gender reassignment is going well. For the last two weeks iv'e been living and working as a hot blooded woman. I am no longer Blib.

I am Edna Baloo. Please respect my wishes. Thank You.

This was taken at my 'Out' party. Great fun.

Thankyou for listening MOFO.

Nice top… but you need to pluck your eyebrows… and chin...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Here's another pic from the night. I was so touched by how accepting my friends were. You would be able to read it on my face if it wasnt for the Botox.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Its been a tough choice, but iv'e let my family know, and now i'm letting my online family know. The gender reassignment is going well. For the last two weeks iv'e been living and working as a hot blooded woman. I am no longer Blib.

I am Edna Baloo. Please respect my wishes. Thank You.

This was taken at my 'Out' party. Great fun.

Thankyou for listening MOFO.
Which babe is you??

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Yes and the Zombie in the backgorund looks hungry too.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Which babe is you??
Oh you
Originally Posted by Austruck
What really, truly scares me the most are those horrid snowman earrings.
(shudder)
I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THEY ARE FAMILY HEIRLOOM'S. They were passed down from my Great Uncle Bert. He served in the fifth Mens regiment of the Scoonthorpe Batillion. He once wore those to escape from Nazi ridden Southampton, and they worked! SO now i wear them to escape from the shackles of society that keep me confined in this PENIS TOMB.
Originally Posted by Austruck
Darn, the nightmares will be back tonight. Oh, yes, yes they will.

*Runs away crying*

The Adventure Starts Here!
Don't cry, Blib. I just meant that, you know, now that you'll be out of circulation for us females (so to speak), I won't be able to sleep at night.

yeah....that.....

One question...does that woman always dress like Wonder Woman or was this a costume party? Cuz that would be totally awesome if she always dressed like that!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
wow, i saw this thread, and the last person to post in it at the time was gummo and my mind tricked me into thinking gummo was the author...and i was like

but erm, congrats blib...you make a lovely broad.

It was a 'Be who you choose to be' party for everyone else, as i have chosen to become a beautiful woman, she chose to be Wonder Woman. She, like me, chose to stay in the role of her choice after that splendid night. Alas however, her rope wasnt as magic as she thought and just yesterday she was sent down for manslaughter. Poor girl...

There are a lot of cute girls in that picture. If that's the crowd you get to hang with, maybe I'll have a sex change too.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
APRIL FOOLS!

You all silly! You silly people believed me!

That isnt my real hair.
oh...well i was just playing along...