Admire a Favorite Film of the Above Member

Tools    

Like the movie - Falling down.
Watched this first as a fan of Michael Douglas (I have seen close to 30 movies that he has acted in) but totally fell in love with Robert Duvall's acting in this movie! Really nice movie with lot of fun moments and D Fens' emotion and pain is well-portrayed. Most of the situations in the movie is what we can relate to in our lives at one point or another. That makes the movie more enjoyable.

Never noticed your favorite movie was Annie Hall before Mistique. The best movie by one of the best script writers ever. All his themes, humor, and nuroces are on full display. Annie Hall grows in my mind every time I see it.

Magnolia. Do I really need to say more? I have it as a favourite myself, amazing broad story, extremely well-written with phenomenal editing. So much to say about that one.

No Country for Old Men - one of the best works of the Coen brothers, beautifully photographed and very well written, excellent performances from Tommy Lee Jones and Javier Bardem, engaging, filled with twists and surprises. Fantastic movie

Speaking of beautifully photographed 2007 films with great performances. There Will Be Blood will stand the test of time as one of the greats.

The Shawshank Redemption is astounding , touching , well-acted and it's definitely one of the best movie from the 90's.

Welcome to the human race...
Whiplash is an amazing little drama and probably my pick for best film of 2014.

Shaun of the Dead, the best zombie movie ever!