2015 MoFo Challenges

Tools    

I challenge Friendly Mushroom! to watch at least 10 more movies from the MoFo Millennium List. (He's only seen 19 so far).

The ten movies must include at least three of the following:

Quills
Gladiator
WALL·E
Hedwig and the Angry Inch
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Brotherhood of the Wolf
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Inglourious Basterds
Zodiac

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I'll give you a really easy one and a harder one.

Fill out all ten favorites on your profile

Watch four movies set in a state that begins with each letter of your username. So you could watch a movie set in California or Colorado for your first movie then another movie that is set in Arizona or Arkansas and so on for each letter.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
I challenge myself to create my top 100 list by the end of the year. I hope this will give me an incentive to do so

Reviews

Also Camo. Everyone's challenges are all listed on the front page so no one has to go digging through all the pages to see if they have a challenge. Yours are on there now at the very top. When you complete one you have to log it in the challenge completed thread to get credit.

Because of the insane amount of challenges to everyone, once someone completes one of those, I'm taking it off the board. Otherwise the challenges will just sit there and go stale or we will end up with a thousand of them.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Because of the insane amount of challenges to everyone, once someone completes one of those, I'm taking it off the board. Otherwise the challenges will just sit there and go stale or we will end up with a thousand of them.

Rather than taking the "everyone" challenges off the list, why don't you create a separate post and just link to it. That way if someone is looking for a challenge, they can read through the "everyone" challenges to find one, plus if someone is working on one of the "everyone" challenges, it won't disappear before they complete it.

I'll give you a really easy one and a harder one.

Fill out all ten favorites on your profile

Watch four movies set in a state that begins with each letter of your username. So you could watch a movie set in California or Colorado for your first movie then another movie that is set in Arizona or Arkansas and so on for each letter.
I'll fill out my ten favourites once my top 50 is finished so that will be two birds with one stone. So they have to be new watches, or for instance if i've watched one set in California already does that count?

No problem. If anyone wants to suggest any films from a US State starting with C, A, M or O, i'll look into them. +rep for anyone who comes up with interesting 60s films from one of those .

Both Bye Bye Birdie and Lolita are set in Ohio and are 1960s films. Don't know if you've seen either of them, but I would consider both of them must watches for the 1960s.

I'll think of more later.

I challenge Friendly Mushroom! to watch at least 10 more movies from the MoFo Millennium List. (He's only seen 19 so far).

The ten movies must include at least three of the following:

Quills
Gladiator
WALL·E
Hedwig and the Angry Inch
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Brotherhood of the Wolf
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Inglourious Basterds
Zodiac
Accepted.

HK I just want you to know I nearly forgot about your challenge so tonight I got through half of Harper's Island. I'm reserving my comments till the end

I'm challenging myself...It's a really hard challenge too. It's going to take me a entire year just to do it.
But how will you all know when I complete my secret challenge???

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm challenging myself...It's a really hard challenge too. It's going to take me a entire year just to do it.
But how will you all know when I complete my secret challenge???

How about if I challenge you to tell everyone your secret?