Brad Pitt Turned 50 Today

Tools    

Today (or, yesterday to some of you), December 18th, 2013, Brad Pitt turned 50 years old.

Woah.

By the way, tomorrow, Jake Gyllenhaal turns 32.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Fight-Club.jpg
Views:	11264
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	12054  

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Brad looks great. I think men generally look their best in their 40s and Brad looks better now than he did back when he did Interview with the Vampire.

I also think Jake has gotten better looking with age, but he was looking older than 32 in Prisoners. I actually thought he and Brad were roughly the same age.

I used to be crazy about Brad Pitt, but I dunno, after he married Angelina Jolie, I feel like something changed about him and he got boring. They irritate me as a couple. They're too political or something now. He went past edgy and went into a more banal territory.

And look at this...

Yikes.

Looks good here, though -- look at those lips.
Attachments

Name:	Brad-Pitt-Cabeludo.jpg
Views:	21326
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	12055   Click image for larger version

Name:	Brad-Pitt-2013-Celebrity-Male-Pictures-HD-Wallpaper.jpg
Views:	9718
Size:	184.9 KB
ID:	12056  

Chappie doesn't like the real world
That's not really his hair, is it? I'm not really that fond of either of those looks.

I thought he was at his supreme hotness in Snatch, but that's kinda my type. I like scruffy.

And look at this -- My God.

He has gone back to "Brad Pitt = Long Hair" or "Brad Pitt = Shaggy."

He seems like such a kept man now or something. It's Angelina. There's really been a sapping away of his energy ever since he became involved with her. He's settled into being an icon without really delivering much excitement anymore. He's in megastar retirement.
Attachments

Name:	brad_pitt_still_a14b.jpg
Views:	10093
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	12057  

And, Oh My God, look at him on the cover of this magazine:

HIDEOUS!

HIDEOUS!

Those sunglasses... EVERYTHING.

This is a MESS!

"I haven't known life to be happier," he says.

He's so nauseating. When you go on and on about how life is great, and you pose like that on the cover of a magazine... URGH!

There is no energy here. Note the word "ZOMBIES" on the cover right beside him -- that's exactly what's going on here. A big zombie is on the cover of that magazine.
Attachments

Name:	Brad-Pitt-Esquire.jpg
Views:	4498
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	12058  

I don't think this is appropriate for a celebratory thread lol

Let's share some of our favourite movies that he's been in during his career. (whether he was actually good in them or not)
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Se7En

This one's a no-brainer. This is one of my favourite thrillers, always edgy, with a constant looming of darkness and some real suffering between the two leads. I actually liked Pitt's performance in this, I thought he did well enough, next to God himself, Morgan Freeman.

This looks shopped.

I think he looks quite good in all the rest of the pics you posted, though.

I like him. He's not a favorite actor by any means but I like a lot of his movies.

Kalifornia
True Romance (small role, but he totally steals every scene he's in)
Interview With the Vampire
Se7en
12 Monkeys
Fight Club
Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (underrated animated movie)
Troy
Mr. and Mrs. Smith (yes, I quite enjoyed this one)
Burn After Reading (he's great in this!)
Inglourious Basterds

Didn't care much for The Assassination of Jesse James, Benjamin Button, or Megamind, but none of that had to do with his performances.

He's a decent actor but, tbh, I think he still hasn't pulled off an amazing acting performance.I like him the best in Burn After Reading.

Brad Pitt is apparently in talks to act in a movie alongside Tom Cruise

A system of cells interlinked
As I age, I agree more and more with those statements.

I'm not crazy about Brad's shaggy look either, but he does look amazing for 50 years old...I absolutely loved the way he looked in FIGHT CLUB...he looked absolutely AMAZING in that movie.

The pic is definitely shopped. It looks like an amalgamation of Brad and Angelina.

Just something I saw today and thought some of you might like.

Famous Films That Nearly Starred Brad Pitt

Brad looks great. I think men generally look their best in their 40s and Brad looks better now than he did back when he did Interview with the Vampire.
That depends on your age. I guess that teenager girls certainly prefer younger looking men than 30 year old women. Though I notice that they usually seem to prefer older looking than themselves.

He's looking old, but what an amazing actor.