Hi

Tools    

I have been here a couple of weeks and thought it was time to introduce myself. I'm in IT and I'm from Toronto Canada but I grew up in Montreal, Quebec and Sydney, Australia. No, I haven't been to TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival) yet because I live in the suburbs, but I met Keifer Sutherland in the early 90s and he signed a pack of cigarettes that I still have. I also have Spike Lee's autograph on a poster of his likeness. Despite not going to TIFF, I am a big movie fan and have been watching regularly since the mid 80s. So far this site has been a very nice experience and I have picked up a lot of movie information from you guys already. I have been a member of a number of different online forums and this is, without a shadow of a doubt, the most civilized group of people I have ever met online. This is also a gorgeous site and I love coming here. Whoever designed this should really take a bow. It's elegant, easy to navigate and quite beautiful. I feel very lucky to have found this place. Cheers.

We are lucky to have you also

I'm from Wollongong

Welcome to the site, Modine. As you say, you've been here a couple of weeks now and I'd say you're fitting in nicely.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

Whoever designed this should really take a bow. It's elegant, easy to navigate and quite beautiful.
That would be Yoda.

Welcome to the site! I hope you stick around awhile. And on that note, once you've been here for at least 30 days, make sure you put together a list of your top 25 animated films and send them to me via private message. Check out the rules and guidelines here: The MoFo Top Animated Films List - Voting

And on that note, once you've been here for at least 30 days, make sure you put together a list of your top 25 animated films and send them to me via private message. Check out the rules and guidelines here: The MoFo Top Animated Films List - Voting
Any excuse to advertise your list.