Suggest me some good action movies.

Tools    

Kindly suggest me some good action movies.

Lord of the Rings 1+2+3
Children of Men
Inglourious Basterds
The Incredibles
Indiana Jones 1
Aliens
Star Wars 4+5

^^my personal top ten

Which periode do you like. Ma favorite are from the 70's early 80's. How about you?

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Set It Off
Runaway Train

I know that this thread has been besieged by spam.
I know that it is important to delete spam.
But I am sad that we no longer have a post where someone recommends that action classic, Emma.

Some of my action favorites (including some pretty obvious choices):

The Man from Nowhere
Predators
(I like this movie so much. Some others don't. But I love Alicia Braga andthe supporting cast is great. The action is exciting. There are plot twists. This is my favorite Friday night movie)
Mad Max: Fury Road
Dredd
John Wick
Edge of Tomorrow
Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
The Raid
Haywire
(I know Gina Cerano is not the best actress, but she is so athletic and I'm a really big fan of the action choreography in this one)
The 13th Warrior
Kung Fu Hustle
Universal Soldier
The Long Kiss Goodnight
Lone Wolf and Cub series
Blade of the Immortal
The Killer
Five Deadly Venoms
Come Drink with Me

I thought Guns Akimbo was a really enjoyable action-comedy.

I'd also like to put in a nice word for the B-action stylings of Scott Adkins. The acting and writing is always a bit too shaky for me to love them, but Adkins is an amazing athlete and you always get several quality action sequences out of his films.

Ok...Salt...Mr&Mrs.Smith...Die Hard...Lucy...Blood An Bone...Face/Off...Columbiana...End Of Watch...Cliffhanger...Dirty Harry...The Grey.

A system of cells interlinked
The first thing you should watch should be John McTiernan's testosterone-infused masterpiece, Predator. Before watching the film, make sure to dress in full camo, including jungle style face paint. Place an order for takeout, and lastly, purchase a 30 pack of cheap beer and a bottle of 151 Rum, and drink all of it, all at once, before viewing the film.

Fire up the film and crank the volume on your home theater all the way up. If a neighbor complains, make sure they are within arm's reach at the time, so you can grab them by the throat and say "You're ghostin' me, mother****er. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here....Got that??" in a menacing half-whisper.

Once the pizza guy arrives, jump head-first through a window and yank the pizza out of his hands, after which, you should immediately execute a flying drop kick, blasting the now-useless interloper off your front porch at high speed. Make sure you tell "GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!" in an Austrian accent as soon as you land, all the while, making sure not to damage the savory and delicious pizza. Listen, this guy deserves it for interrupting your movie!

Finally, sit down and enjoy one of the best action flicks of all time!

Agreed! Preditor is one of the best films ever! I love most of the Arnie films though, currently building a master collection of all things terminator! Considering adding some old framed movie posters to my movie/games room along with some metal Terminator skulls to be hung on the wall:

Thanks to all. I'm so much excited to get the big list of your favorite movies.