The Usual Suspect Has Big News.

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Yoda already knows cause he congratulated me the other day. Just a matter of time before I posted it here.

Over the weekend I got ENGAGED. to Michelle, my girlfriend of the past 8 1/2 years. The same year we started dating was the same year I joined MOFOs.

I took her to a waterfall that had a wooden bridge nearby. We go on nature walks every weekend, so she thought this was just another nature spot we were hitting up. I said, lets take a picture on the bridge. She walked along it and as soon as she turned around she saw me on one knee, box in hand, proposing.

I will never forget the reaction of tears, hyperventilating and asking if I was serious (running joke we were never going to get hitched).

She said yes, of course and has been smiling and looking at the ring non-stop.

Suspect's Reviews

Congratulations! It must be a great feeling to know that the person you love also wants to share the rest of her life with you.

I wish you both a very happy life together!

Yoda already knows cause he congratulated me the other day. Just a matter of time before I posted it here.
See, everybody? MoFo Secrets!

Congratulations!

So, are all the MoFos invited? You'll need a venue for at least 30,000
And a TV set and DVD player with Young Guns loaded for Rodent.

And may your first child, be a masculine child!

I'm just gonna pray for healthy kids, alright?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	chaz-bono.jpg
Views:	1692
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	11157  

Congratulations, TUS. It's so weird (and cool) seeing people who come here when they're still teenagers, and still be here when they're getting married, having kids, and all that other stuff. And it means a lot that you shared it with us. I wish you guys all the best!