Who wants to test the new design?

Tools    

Is that actually your phone?
It sure is.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Been trying desperately to get on the mobile version with this...

Haven't managed it yet though... Yoda really needs to look into the compatibility of the mobile version.

Been trying desperately to get on the mobile version with this...
I figured it out. PM me and I'll tell you what to do.

bored design

Okay, been working like a madman trying to whip the mobile style into decent enough shape for testing, and I think it should be ready to go at some point today, so if you're one of the people who volunteered to test it, expect a PM soon (I hope). I'll need to ask each person to confirm, though--I'm on a pretty tight schedule so for the moment I'll only be able to give access to people who'll be able to toy around with it over the weekend, so that I can incorporate the bug reports and feedback into some of the work I'll be doing on Monday.

Okay, turns out it's gonna be tomorrow afternoon, in all likelihood. It's pretty close (for testing, at least), but at least one significant page still needs to be updated. So I'll be bugging several of you soon.

A system of cells interlinked
Demonstrating our games at Total Confusion this weekend, so I may be sporadic until Monday.

Okay, I just sent a few PMs off about this, even though I'm right smack-dab in the middle of fixing some things. Hopefully some of the other testers will be online before too long.

Here's hoping it goes well. It's definitely crunch time.

Congratulations! I've decided to let all of you become beta testers. Report any bugs you find so I can get this thing in tip-top shape for the real users I've got waiting.