Nominate the Worst Actress of All Time?

Tools    

Lindsay Lohan. Drunk & Stupider then dirt.

If you are talking about someone who has acted then it is Paris Hilton easily.
But if you are discussing someone who's job is acting, then it is Megan Fox no matter how hot she is. I like her though she admits that she wouldn't be here if she wasn't hot and knows she isn't a good actress.

Lindsay Lohan. Drunk & Stupider then dirt.
Lindsay Lohan is actually a good actress when she is sober.
She is going to be playing Elizabeth Taylor in her biopic. This is her chance to go to that next level that she would have gone too if she had stayed Out of trouble. She could get a academy award nomination IMO.

If you are talking about someone who has acted then it is Paris Hilton easily.
But if you are discussing someone who's job is acting, then it is Megan Fox no matter how hot she is. I like her though she admits that she wouldn't be here if she wasn't hot and knows she isn't a good actress.
I seem to be the ony person who can't get over this clip of Megan

The very first "I'm a tranny" part

Finished here. It's been fun.
Jessica alba is fine in Sin City imo. I think there are actresses that are much,much worse. Like Anna Farris. She is awful.

Jessica alba is fine in Sin City imo. I think there are actresses that are much,much worse. Like Anna Farris. She is awful.
She was barely in the movie. Her roles in the Fantastic Four movies and Machete were atrocious!

There are so many bad actresses. The worst from recent memory among films of high visibility would be Paris Hilton, but I guess that there would be dozens of similar examples through world film history.

I actually like Anna Farris; she was very good in Observe and Report and The House Bunny. She's adorable too.

Worst I can think of is Madonna.

The worst from recent memory among films of high visibility would be Paris Hilton
Watch the House of Wax remake film, there is a rather satisfying scene in it if you don't like her or her acting.

Anybody who said Paris Hilton is an actress has already given her too much credit.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Tommy Wiseau. I saw "worst", and that instantly came to my mind. I don't care about the other words.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Tommy Wiseau. I saw "worst", and that instantly came to my mind. I don't care about the other words.
Well considering one those words is "actress" - you know, a FEMALE actor - you might want to care about them. Unless you're okay with looking the fool.

Any girl when she fakes orgasm.