Favorite Movie Quotes?

Tools    

Ollie: Welcome to Seasme Street, kids. Today's word is: expiation.
-The Mist

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
From Breakfast at Tiffany's

"It should take you exactly four seconds to cross from here to that door. I'll give you two."~Holly Golightly
This actually shows me there's hope for you. One, you've seen another movie besides Puppet Master, even though it is Spongebob. Two, you made no Neil Gallagher or Puppet Master reference in that post. Kudos!

There is one! Sorry!

Puppet Master 2.

Martha - "Get back on the highway,turn left at the crossroads and if your luck runs out, you'll find the place! "

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Gladiator -

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Fight Club -

"We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

The Prestige -

"Are you watching closely?"

Batman Begins -

"When someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart."

The Dark Knight -

"Why so serious?"

"I'm whatever Gotham needs me to be."

"He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A dark knight."

The entire final exchange between Batman, Gordon, and Harvey.

American Psycho -

"There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there."

I have so many more that I'd be here all day listing them, but these came to my mind instantly.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Look Stukas! Its like fighting rats in a barrel.

You'll be in a barrel if you don't watch for those fighters!

Battle of Britain

Welcome to the human race...
"Look at 'em. Ordinary f***ing people. I hate 'em. See, an ordinary person spends his life getting out of tense situations. Repo man spends his life getting into tense situations."

Repo Man has some of the best dialogue ever.

i think one of mine is from my sig.
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!" Top Dollar in The Crow

and i like in Blade.
"catch you Motherf****rs at a bad time?"

there are so many but they are the main ones off the top of my head.

its also fun to quote monty python movies

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the **** you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Renton - Trainspotting

Anarchist within reason
From Blade;

"...and besides, there's worse things out tonight than vampires."
"Like what?"
"Like me!"

From Alien 3;
MORSE: "What eighty five is trying to tell you..."
AARON: "Don't call me that!"
MORSE: "...is that we've got no entertainment centres, no surveillance, no climate control, no freezers, no f****n ice cream! No gun's, no rubbers, no women.... all we got her is s**t! Well what are we wasting our time talkin to her for, she's the one that brought the f****r. Why don't we get her head and shove it through the f*****g wall!"
DILLON: "Morse! Why don't you shut the f**k up."

My favourite from Alien 3 is Morse's reaction after the Superintendant is dragged up into an air shaft and killed during the meeting,
MORSE: (Holding a chair as a weapon) "F**K!!"

i hate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti

Anarchist within reason
From Blood Diamond

ARCHER "I ask myself will God forgive us for what we have done to each other? Then I realise God left this place a long time ago."

From Man on Fire

Christopher Walken's character (sorry for the life of me can't remember his name)
"A man is an artist... anything...food! It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece."

and to lighten the mood
Anchorman

Ron Burgundy "That thing is good. I wanna be friends with it."

Champ "I woke up this morning...in some Japanese family's rec room... and they would not... stop screaming."

Ron Burgundy "Knights of Columbus that hurts!!"

Veronica "Mr Burgundy you have a massive erection."
Ron Burgundy "I don think... oh... it's the pleats... in the pants....it's an optical illusion...very flattering in the....crotchal region... I'm actually taking them back right now.... Don't act like you're not impressed!"

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
i hate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti
Why on earth would you hate someone's liver? That's just wrong.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

clerks 2-
"is that a f***ing bible"-extra guy
"HEY HEY THE HOLY F***ING BIBLE SON"-jay

From Donnie Darko:

"I promise, that one day, everything's going to be better for you."

"Do you want your sister to lose weight? Tell her to get off the couch, stop eating twinkies and maybe go out for field hockey. You know what? No one ever knows what they want to be when they grow up. You know it takes a little, little while to find that out, right, Jim? And you... yeah, you. Sick of some jerk shoving your head down the toilet? Well, you know what? Maybe... you should lift some weights, or uh, take a karate lesson and the next time he's tries to do it, you kick him in the balls."

There is some great dialouge in this.

Heathers
Veronica: This may seem like a stupid question...
JD: There are no stupid questions.
Veronica: If you inherit five million dollars the same day aliens tell the earth they're blowing us up in two days, what would you do?
JD: That's the stupidest question I've ever heard!

Very confusing conversation...

Number Of Movies I've Seen In My Life : 950

The Matrix

Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

Morpheus: Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to survive. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.

Cypher: You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize?
[Takes a bite of steak]
Cypher: Ignorance is bliss.

Morpheus: You have to let it all go, Neo. Fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind.

Morpheus: If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

Pulp Fiction

Jules: Hey kids! How you boys doin'?
[to man laying on the couch]
Jules: Hey, keep chillin'. You know who we are? We're associates of your business partner Marsellus Wallace. You do remember your business partner don't you? Let me take a wild guess here. You're Brett, right?
Brett: Yeah.
Jules: I thought so. You remember your business partner Marsellus Wallace, don't you, Brett?
Brett: Yeah, yeah, I remember him.
Jules: Good. Looks like me an Vincent caught you boys at breakfast. Sorry about that. Whatcha havin'?
Brett: Hamburgers.
Jules: Hamburgers! The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast. What kind of hamburgers?
Brett: Ch-cheeseburgers.
Jules: No, no no, where'd you get 'em? McDonalds? Wendy's? Jack in the Box? Where?
Brett: Big Kahuna Burger.
Jules: Big Kahuna Burger. That's that Hawaiian burger joint. I hear they got some tasty burgers. I ain't never had one myself. How are they?
Brett: They're good.
Jules: Mind if I try one of yours? This is yours here, right?
[Picks up burger and takes a bite]
Jules: Mmm-mmmm. That is a tasty burger. Vincent, ever have a Big Kahuna Burger?
[Vincent shakes his head]
Jules: Wanna bite? They're real tasty.
Vincent: Ain't hungry.
Jules: Well, if you like burgers give 'em a try sometime. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegitarian which pretty much makes me a vegitarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mm-mm-mm. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?
Brett: No.
Jules: Tell 'em, Vincent.
Vincent: A Royale with cheese.
Jules: A Royale with cheese! You know why they call it that?
Brett: Because of the metric system?
Jules: Check out the big brain on Brett! You're a smart mother****er. That's right. The metric system. What's in this?
Brett: Sprite.
Jules: Sprite, good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down?
Brett: Go right ahead.
Jules: Ah, hit the spot.

[Jules, Vincent and Jimmie are drinking coffee in Jimmie's kitchen]
Jules: Mmmm! *******, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet ****! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice right, but he springs this serious GOURMET **** on us! What flavor is this?
Jimmie: Knock it off, Julie.
Jules: [pause] What?
Jimmie: I don't need you to tell me how ****ing good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys ****. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ****** in my garage.
Jules: Oh, Jimmie, don't even worry about that...
Jimmie: No, No, No, No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said Dead ****** Storage?
Jules: Jimmie, you know I ain't seen no...
Jimmie: Did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said Dead ****** Storage?
Jules: [pause] No. I didn't.
Jimmie: You know WHY you didn't see that sign?
Jules: Why?
Jimmie: 'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead niggers ain't my ****ing business, that's why!

Jules: What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
Brett: What?
Jules: What country you from?
Jules: What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?
Jules: ENGLISH, MOTHER****ER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?
Brett: Yes!
Jules: Then you know what I'm saying!
Brett: Yes!
Jules: Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like!
Brett: What, I-?
Jules: [pointing his gun] Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, mother****er. Say what one more ******* time.
Brett: He's b-b-black...
Jules: Go on.
Brett: He's bald...
Jules: Does he look like a bitch?
[Jules shoots Brett in shoulder]
Jules: DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?
Brett: No!
Jules: Then why you try to **** him like a bitch, Brett?
Brett: I didn't.
Jules: Yes you did. Yes you did, Brett. You tried to **** him. And Marcellus Wallace don't like to be ****ed by anybody, except Mrs. Wallace.

Jules: I want you to go in that bag, and find my wallet.
Pumpkin: Which one is it?
Jules: It's the one that says Bad Mother****er

Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump: Will you marry me?
[Jenny turns and looks at him]
Forrest Gump: I'd make a good husband, Jenny.
Jenny Curran: You would, Forrest.
Forrest Gump: ...But you won't marry me.
Jenny Curran: [sadly] ... You don't wanna marry me.
Forrest Gump: Why don't you love me, Jenny?
[Jenny says nothing]
Forrest Gump: I'm not a smart man... but I know what love is.

Bubba: Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

Twilight

Edward Cullen: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Isabella Swan: What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen: What a sick, masochistic lion.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid:
[during a gunfight with the Bolivian police, Butch and Sundance run low on ammunition]
Butch Cassidy: We're going to run out unless we can get to that mule and get some more.
Sundance Kid: I'll go.
Butch Cassidy: This is no time for bravery. I'll let ya!