36.96%
17 votes
Female
6.52%
3 votes
Other
46 votes. You may not vote on this poll

You're a Genius all the time
So, just outta curiosity here, what have you guys got goin' on downstairs? If I had to guess, I'd say the split for every regular member here is probably something like 65/35 or 60/40 in favor of the dudes, but we shall see. That is, if enough people participate in this highly unscientific poll.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Well, I actually think every poll should include "Other", "N/A" or "Who Gives a Something or Other", so that's a good poll for me.

Registered Creature
I'm a girl.

And it's so cool.

A system of cells interlinked
I'm a dude.

I am having a nervous breakdance
I'm just a jealous guy....

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I can only think of a handful of women who haven't voted yet. I reckon we are outnumbered.
and yet, you ladies stand out, amongst us all

that didn't sound TOO much like an @ss-kiss, did it??

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
We do, don't we!?!

yeah, well, beauty doth shine - even in the darkest of mire

(wow, that's good)

Yes, and keep up the good work!
::quotes Princess Bride:: as you wish

I can only think of a handful of women who haven't voted yet. I reckon we are outnumbered.

It is not as bad as it was when I first joined... this place was Testosteroneville back then...

Oh, and I'm female too... in case anyone was wondering...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Get yourself back in here woman, and click that voting tab.

It is not as bad as it was when I first joined... this place was Testosteroneville back then...
My friends have normally always been men. I seem to fit in better. I'm a tad rough around the edges, personality wise.

Can you imagine!?!

Oh, and I'm female too... in case anyone was wondering...

After your St Paddy's day female leprechaun Avatar I stopped wondering.

Put me in your pocket...
I remember those days. There were only a few of us gals surrounded by flying testosterone. Lots of flying fur at times too. Lord help, those, who, made, a, spelllllling, or graaammmar,,, boo boo.

I'm glad more ladies have come to stay here at MoFo.