What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Okay.... I am officially jealous....
Is it really that good?To be Honest I haven't watched it yet.About Land of the Dead if you are a fan of movies about infected(sounds cooler don't you think) than thats your film,but whatever you do avoid Resident Evil

Is it really that good?To be Honest I haven't watched it yet.About Land of the Dead if you are a fan of movies about infected(sounds cooler don't you think) than thats your film,but whatever you do avoid Resident Evil
Resident Evil.....really....ok? I don't plan on buying any of the Resident Evil movies (I rarely buy movies any way I just watch them on TV) on DVD but I never thought the movies were that bad nor very good but ok movies to see once. The new Resident Evil movie looks nice but I probably won't watch it until it comes on HBO or Starz and that'll be awhile.

Resident Evil.....really....ok? I don't plan on buying any of the Resident Evil movies (I rarely buy movies any way I just watch them on TV) on DVD but I never thought the movies were that bad nor very good but ok movies to see once. The new Resident Evil movie looks nice but I probably won't watch it until it comes on HBO or Starz and that'll be awhile.
Well I don't want to give you bad impression about those movies you might like them only the first one is kind of ok,but Resident movies don't deliver much excitement and horror as the Romero movies and their remakes.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Got for Christmas:

The Mighty Boosh 1 & 2
Reservoir Dogs
Oldboy

Bought in the sales:

Serenity
Gregory's Girl
Downfall
Shaun of the Dead

I am half agony, half hope.
I just bought The French Connection
Midnight Cowboy
The Sound of Music
Badlands
Days of Heaven and The Bourne Ultimatum

online, from my DVD club. It was buy one at regular price and get the rest for 50% off. So I bought the movies I can't seem to get from my video stores or library. I got 'em all for less than $50. Woo-hoo!

Johann von Goethe

I got Stalker for Christmas, one of my favourites that I've never got round to buying. Also got the Criterion Sansho Dayu which I've only ever seen on crappy vhs, so really looking forward to a quiet few hours.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Good to see you back, Chris.

My Christmas presents...

Blade Runner: The Final Cut (five-disc edition)
The Ultimate Bourne Collection
"Seinfeld"
seasons 5 and 6
"Curb Your Enthusiasm" series 2 and 3

There are those who call me...Tim.
The Conversation (dir. Francis Ford Coppola, 1974)

I have to write an essay on this discussing the films use of Sound and Music.

It's a shame that I found it to be one of the most boring films I've seen in a while, because the essay's only 2000 words. Whether I can be bothered to do it before the last minute is another matter entirely...

Independent Film Producer
Rob Zombie's Halloween - unrated, of course.

The first "R" rated movie I ever saw in a theater, was "Halloween" in 1978, and it was one of the earliest DVDs I ever bought. So, the latest, was a nice "must have" companion DVD.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
The Kingdom (2007)

It is a great action movie, as long as you don't take it to seriously

The Conversation (dir. Francis Ford Coppola, 1974)

I have to write an essay on this discussing the films use of Sound and Music.

It's a shame that I found it to be one of the most boring films I've seen in a while, because the essay's only 2000 words. Whether I can be bothered to do it before the last minute is another matter entirely...
wow really? I think that The Conversation is one of the great films. Hope you manage to get your essay done

Just got these for my Birthday.

Already watched two of them, so far so good!

Put me in your pocket...
Gave as gifts...

To my daughter...

Ah My Goddess Complete Collection, TV Series, Season 1.
She has the movie, OVA's and loves the manga and has been dying for this set.

To my brother...

The Three Stooges Collection, Volume One: 1934-1936

and...

Midnight Cop (1988)
He a thing for Morgan Fairchild, so the past couple of years we've been trying to get him Morgan related stuff.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
Trans Siberian Orchestra

Shawn of the Dead

Ellen Seasons 3-5.

Ginger Snaps

Why? Because they were on Christmas lists for people I care about.

I bought I Know Who Killed me
for my ex-bf whos my best friend now