You Where Born When?!

Tools    

I always assume Ill live to be 100. That makes 50 middle aged...

Either way, nothing stops a clock, I definatly wouldnt want to turn it

back. Not even at 36.

www.panicattic.com - Check out the Q&A from Ethan Dettenmaier , director of Sin-Jin Smyth

I am having a nervous breakdance
I look younger than I am, which might lead you to believe I also feel younger than I am. But since people often become surprised when they hear my age it actually works the other way around. "Wow! You're thirty???".... "Eh... Yeah.. Yeah, I'm thirty, that's correct...".

Also the fact that I have a lot of younger friends makes me feel both young and old. Young because they have that effect on me, I guess, and old because I'm often the oldest one of the gang.

Can't remember the first time I felt OLD though.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Ground Control To Major Thom
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Slowly.
well, it wouldn't be fast... not at your age

According to that test I am 25.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I remember as a kid I did the math to figure out how old I'd be when the year 2000 hit. I was going to be 38 years old ... and I thought, "Wow, I'll be old by then. I hope I'm still young enough to enjoy it."

Then, when the year 2000 actually hit, I remembered that early childhood thought and realized that, essentially, I didn't feel any different or any older than I did when I first thought it.

Side Note: And, I realized I *wasn't* old when 2000 hit. Let's just say I was ... not acting my [old] age. *is it hot in here?*

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Austruck
I remember as a kid I did the math to figure out how old I'd be when the year 2000 hit. I was going to be 38 years old ... and I thought, "Wow, I'll be old by then. I hope I'm still young enough to enjoy it."

Then, when the year 2000 actually hit, I remembered that early childhood thought and realized that, essentially, I didn't feel any different or any older than I did when I first thought it.

Side Note: And, I realized I *wasn't* old when 2000 hit. Let's just say I was ... not acting my [old] age. *is it hot in here?*
wow... ditto. All of it.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Austruck
(hee hee hee!)
Yay us!
I enjoy the wisdom (such as it is) that has come with getting older. I like that I've learned how to fix some things, and how to let go of things I can't. But I hope I never act my age.

I feel the same age inside, then I look in the mirror and think to myself, "who is that old lady" and guess what it is me. the thing is it is ok.

One of the times when I felt old is: I was 24 and I was going out with a guy who was 19 I broke it off after we spent a night with his friends were 18-19 and there girlfriends were all 14-16, I had nothing to say to these kids, I had been working since I was 15, married and divorced, completed 2 Nursing degrees so i felt really old

Where is the link for the test?

me, ive been advanced most of my life, so I always felt incredibly young and inexperienced around my schoolmates and colleagues. then around my friends I felt far too mature, but they didnt care and I didnt care, as I was so happy to act "my age." (whatever)

I didnt feel old when I graduated.
I didnt feel old when my friends got married.
I didnt feel old when they all had children.

I felt old when the little girls that were my friends little sisters began to go to college; get married; have children, etc.

Welcome to the human race...
I'm currently 16 years old (twas my birthday a couple of Fridays ago), and to be honest I seem to act more maturely than most of my peers in terms of taste (although a few of my friends enjoy the same films and music that I do, so all is not lost). I took the test posted earlier - apparently I am 19. Not too different I guess.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I feel like I have matured in all the right ways and stayed immature in all the good ways. That test said I was 31.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Oh god, I'm only 18 in real life

You Are 28 Years Old

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

I feel lucky in that I was born in 1970. I had older brothers, so I got to see how teens lived and looked in the 70's, was a teen in the 80's, and a full on gen-x slacker in the 90's. Of all three decades I gotta say the 70's were the worst. Just the way everything looked. People looked bad, cars looked bad, carpets looked bad, you name it.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Born in 1961 here. And I agree with you on the '70s all being horribly bad. Olive green everything. Gold carpeting. "Earth tones" and ponchos and gauchos and bell-bottoms and wide belts and hip-huggers and peasant tops and ... wait, that's NOW!!! ACK!!!

Born December 31st, 1983. I don't feel old yet and I look 15 anyways. Guess it's a win-win situation.

That quiz (link posted earlier) thought that I was 27 years old (I am actually 22).

A system of cells interlinked
Born in 1971... I was just in time to see Star Wars in the theater as one of my first non G-rated films...

I have always been sort of content in my surroundings, and I like parts of each decade...

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
That quiz (link posted earlier) thought that I was 27 years old (I am actually 22).
I came out with 32, so they're flattering buggers.