it wasnt funny it was embarasing

Originally Posted by lulu's nipple
I realy realy hated

dude where's my car
it wasnt funny it was embarasing

So is your name????????????

That was a compliment.

I am half agony, half hope.
Okay, taking a big risk here...but if you can't tell strangers the truth what's the use of being on a forum? I hated Citizen Kane. Didn't even finish watching it because it was BORING.

Johann von Goethe

Originally Posted by 7thson

That was a compliment.

Originally Posted by Mrs. Darcy
Okay, taking a big risk here...but if you can't tell strangers the truth what's the use of being on a forum? I hated Citizen Kane. Didn't even finish watching it because it was BORING.

I never did care too much for Citizen Kane either...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Citizen Kane is probably Welles' most important film, but it might be my least favorite too (not including unfinished experiments and ones I haven't seen, obviously). I like it a lot, but I like The Chimes at Midnight, Othello, The Lady From Shanghai and The Trial all much much more.

Welcome to the human race...
Originally Posted by Tacitus
Takes all sorts, I guess.

While being nowhere near his best, I feel that Violent Cop is an important movie. For starters he was thrown into the project after the original director left and, being his first chance behind the camera, some things look a bit disjointed.

He's superb in the role though and all the building blocks are there for his later, more lauded films - long periods of calm, almost static, perfectly constructed shots punctuated by sudden violence.

I know Kitano's style isn't for everyone but have you seen any more of his films?
To be honest, no. I've been meaning to see Sonatine and Hana-Bi though. They look better anyway.

i hated The Chronicals of Narnia...

Mainly because i felt kinda duped... i never read the book as a kid and i havent seen any previews (im in the Military in Korea so i dont get much TV)

but when it came here i saw the posters and it looked like a good LOTR's type movie...

i knew that it was directed for kids but i didnt know it was going to be that corney and i ended up leaving in the middle of it (we get movies free on post so i didnt pay for it)

but thats just my opinon i know alot of people who loved it.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be honest, no. I've been meaning to see Sonatine and Hana-Bi though. They look better anyway.
You should. They're both wonderful.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by linespalsy
Citizen Kane is probably Welles' most important film, but it might be my least favorite too (not including unfinished experiments and ones I haven't seen, obviously). I like it a lot, but I like The Chimes at Midnight, Othello, The Lady From Shanghai and The Trial all much much more.
I'd put Touch Of Evil above all those, personally.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by 7thson
*looks around the forum*

As with most things, it's not the nipple, it's how you use it.

Originally Posted by Mega Doomer
i hated The Chronicals of Narnia...

Mainly because i felt kinda duped... i never read the book as a kid and i havent seen any previews (im in the Military in Korea so i dont get much TV)

but when it came here i saw the posters and it looked like a good LOTR's type movie...

i knew that it was directed for kids but i didnt know it was going to be that corney and i ended up leaving in the middle of it (we get movies free on post so i didnt pay for it)

but thats just my opinon i know alot of people who loved it.

Out of curiosity, if you don't have access to television, why didn't you check The Chronicles of Narnia out on the net?

I wasn't totally blown over by Narnia either... but, as you said, it was geared more toward the younger crowd... however, if you left in the middle, you missed the majority of the scenes that were more adult minded…

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Mrs. Darcy
Agreed. It was slow, and the shouty acting gave me a headache.
Welcome to mofo!!

2001: A Space Odyssey
What a boring, uninteresting, and most of all over rated piece of garbage. I spit on that film.

I change my mind. I like it, I'll just never want to watch it again. Don't worry, I'm a little confused too.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Welcome to the human race...
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
What a boring, uninteresting, and most of all over rated piece of garbage. I spit on that film.

I change my mind. I like it, I'll just never want to watch it again. Don't worry, I'm a little confused too.
Well, that's the idea of 2001 innit? You're not really supposed to get it.

The movie i hate the most would have to be Alexander boring...

Originally Posted by Spin King-35

I found it boring even though it had some of my favorite actors in it. I found myself laughing at how rediculous the scenes were...like the horse and elephant fight scene...COME ON!! And do we really need so many drawn out slow motion scenes?

Yer the acting is really poor and every time before a battle the speech would go on and on and on!

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0

Well I aint changing my mind. It was boring and will stay boring to me.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Spin King-35
I have never heard of a film called Alexander Boring. Is it new?

A film I hated:

The Amityville Horror (Remake) - Typical jump scare garbage, and they also managed to decimate the allegorical threads that ran through the original. Terrible.