What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

playing the game reminded me how much i love the movie so i picked up the dvd

HELL YEAH!

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

the last dvd i brought was star wars episode three because now i have all of them on dvd

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Smallville season One. Why? because it's a cool show.
Mm-hmm.

In the Beginning...
Batman Begins, because I wanted it.

Next on the list:

Battlestar Galactica, Season 1 and 2. Why? Because it quite literally is one of the best and most well-written drama shows on television.

Yes
Burn!
Pickpocket (Criterion)
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Taking care of planet Earth

The People's Republic of Clogher

The only film this year that actually made me jump....wonder what it'll be like on the small screen.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Pickpocket (Criterion)
Cool, for the first time i feel like i'm not mising out on all this Criterion classiness - the Artificial Eye copy i've got has all the same extras etc . The doc chasing down three of the 'models' is smart all on its own .

Holy crap what is with Boondock Saints!! I watch it last night and now everyone talks about it here and at school! THATS INSANE!

Good Job with Devil's Rejects I LOVE IT!! go read my review!! Its pretty nifty for it!

Machine Head - Elegies......

The People's Republic of Clogher

All this cost me was an unwell calamari (six quid) including postage from....wait for it.....Malaysia!

It might be here in time for Christmas at this rate....

Stir of Echoes (1999) - $2.50 ...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Tacitus

All this cost me was an unwell calamari (six quid) including postage from....wait for it.....Malaysia!

It might be here in time for Christmas at this rate....
Hey you! stop copying me, I just bought it this week, I have watched it twice, a very interesting movie.

Put me in your pocket...
Ok, OK! You two convinced me. I've been avoiding Crash, but I'll get my nerve up...at some point.

midnight stars are the prettiest
crash is so amazing...its so deep and really makes you think about how we treat others on a daily basis...i loved it!

*Donkey drinks potion*
Shrek: "So...how do you feel...?"
Donkey: "I don't know. Do I look any different to you?"
Puss in Boots: "Well, you still look like an ass to me."