Spider-Man: No Way Home

→ in
Tools    

For me, Tom Holland is not Spider-Man at all and never will be.

He is an Iron Man spider-boy sidekick and battles Iron Man enemies. Sadly for me, I watched all MCU movies where he appears and expected him to become the SPIDER-MAN what he should be! And it never happens...
Now they bringing villains from old movies... not sure for what!? If they gonna bring them to finally give this Iron Man spider-boy sidekick the true shape of the Spider-Man to he finally become that - then I can say next:

I don't wanna see that old good Spider-Man villains help this pathetic iron man spidey-boy sidekick get ''some good movie'' or shape him into Spider-Man. And especially don't wanna see that Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man gets involved in that.
For me, it's just peeing on the Raimi Spider-Man trilogy! But as many actors hate their roles, but still playing them.. money does wonder! And all actors are not Jack Black to turn down roles because they don't wanna **** on prequels as for The Mask - Son of the Mask!

With Andrew's duology, diology, dilogie, Diptychs, twology... whatever it is, series, saga... they can do whatever they want - it's the almost same crap as MCU Iron Man spider-boy sidekick! But again bit better!

A system of cells interlinked
Holland is the best Peter Parker. That is all.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Holland is number one by a country mile.

Maguire was just a star at the time that got picked. Garfield is a great actor, but he’s got a look/sneer that never fit.

Holland can pull off the awshucks, while being believable as overcoming something he may not believe he can, while never relenting.

Basically why they cast him as Drake

Despite being the only thing to watch at times, Spiderman never registered with me. I agree with Tom Holland that he is the finest. He simply exudes a natural ease that works. I admit that I haven't seen any of his Spiderman flicks, relying instead on trailers and his appearances in other Marvel films.

Boldly going.
I'm really looking forward to this movie, especially if they bring all 3 Spider-men (Holland, McGuire, Garfield) together.
It would be funny if they brought two Jonah Jamesons together, considering they're played by the same guy:
"I'm the real J.J.!" one shouts.
"No, I'm the real J.J.!" the other shouts back.

I'm really looking forward to this movie, especially if they bring all 3 Spider-men (Holland, McGuire, Garfield) together.
It would be funny if they brought two Jonah Jamesons together, considering they're played by the same guy:
Yes, it would be amazing if all the 3 spider man are together

There's been rumours this is Holland's last outing as Spidey.
Both Holland and the director have said in interviews that this movie is "Spider-Man's Endgame".

I can't help but think this might be all down to the war between Marvel, Disney and Sony.

Yeah that would be cool. It would be very fascinating if Tobey Maguire comes back as an older, more experienced Spider Man from different universe and give advices to Tom Holland's Spidey.
I mean at least he will need some help right? Based on the trailer I saw at least 4 villains and not sure how Tom's Spidey can deal with them even with the help from Dr Strange

Couldn’t watch the last Spider-Man so doubt I will watch this. Think I’m done with marvel.

I am seeing it that Friday morning it comes out.

Can't believe it's just a few days till we finally get probably the biggest and most successful movie to ever be produced. Can't thank Marvel Studios enough especially Kevin Feige for making this happen

its not out till next week on the 16th here but i be seeing it on friday with my support worker. i still prefer tobey mcguire better then tom holland , im hoping they will show scarlet witch at the post end credits scenes cause shes my favorite and if they dont show it i still will like the movie

Welcome to the human race...
It's whatever, but I won't be surprised if it shakes out as the best of the Holland films because even the multiverse/IP-mining approach, while all kinds of cynical, still somehow proves more watchable than the Iron Man Jr. shtick of the previous installments.

Can't believe it's just a few days till we finally get probably the biggest and most successful movie to ever be produced. Can't thank Marvel Studios enough especially Kevin Feige for making this happen
Why give Disney credit? Fans are showing up for the Sony elements of three generations of spiderman. And his foes Tom Holland's trilogy is Sony! He called Rothman, his boss, at the premiere for no way home Sony has announced plans for him to appear in venom 3. I don't think Disney values tom the way Sony does. You don't see Disney saying tom is going to be in fantastic four or the x-men or anything right now and after he destroyed every phase four-film at the box office in one weekend.

Sam Raimi.