The Movie Forums Top 100 of All-Time Refresh: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

I couldn't stand Airplane! as well.

the comedy is downright stupid comedy..
That's start a rebellion against that movie I swear everyone seems to love it, except you, me and Sean. The cool bunch

The only thing I like from Mel Brooks is Young Frankenstein and that's because he didn't write it, Gene Wilder did.
the only Mel Brooks I like is Spaceballs and its only because its a parody film.

I loved Butch & Sundance when I saw it as a kid but merely enjoyed it when I watched it again a couple of years ago.

Saw 8 1/2 once and liked it a good amount.

I voted for 5 movies I've only seen once but none made my top 10. It could have easily been more but I didn't want to ignore major old favorites. I used to watch my favorites over and over again but now I don't have the time with dogs and a house. Plus there's a woman here somewhere that demands attention.

My Summary:
Seen: 15/20
My list: 0/25

Random list stats:
New films: 14/20
Films from the old list that dropped: 6/6
Films from the old list that jumped: 0/6

Decade breakdown (so far)
1920s: 0
1930s: 0
1940s: 0
1950s: 2
1960s: 5
1970s: 4
1980s: 3
1990s: 4
2000s: 1
2010s: 1

Director's with multiple films on the list (so far)
Spielberg: 2

Interesting and solid list, so far.
I got a feeling Citizen Kane will be the only oldest movie on here and the only 40s movie on here as well, imo it's hard to see that a movie from the 30s and 20s are gonna make the list. Damn 60s are in the lead it's ok keep them oldies in the back of the line lol

Welcome to the Dance: My Favorite 20 High School Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...02#post2413502

I can't stand Airplane! either.

Tried to rewatch Airplane a few years ago,that didn't take.

I couldn't stand Airplane! as well.

the comedy is downright stupid comedy..

Damn, lots of besmirching going on here

Damn, lots of besmirching going on here
Wait until we get to the top 10 on this list, it's gonna get nuts I bet lol

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
With all the Airplane! hate, it looks like I picked a hell of a time to stop posting here!

*levitates into a super close-up shot of my high as a kite trembling red face as ATC panic behind me*

I was about to say that there's no way in hell Dark City makes it on the list, but I see it made your 2010 list. If it did make it now, that would make me very, very happy. Happier if The Matrix didn't make it
I'm also on team Dark City (though I do like The Matrix a good bit). Neither would make my top 100, but I'd also be happy to see Dark City make this list.