Coronavirus

Tools    

“A bad flu season is 80,000 dead, we’ve got about 18,000 dead from influenza this year, we have a hundred from corona,” Dr. Drew said in an interview with CBS.

“Which should you be worried about, influenza or Corona? A hundred versus 18,000? It’s not a trick question,” Drew noted.
Dr Drew Slams Media For ‘Hurting People’ With Coronavirus Panic
https://www.infowars.com/dr-drew-sla...navirus-panic/

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
No hand sanitizer, rubbing alcohol or wipes available anywhere. Turns out the Doomsday Preppers knew something after all.
There are various places on the internet that tell you how to make the stuff. 2/3 cup rubbing alcohol (if you can find it) and 1/3 cup aloe vera gel. Or maybe both ingredients are now hard to find.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
“A bad flu season is 80,000 dead, we’ve got about 18,000 dead from influenza this year, we have a hundred from corona,” Dr. Drew said in an interview with CBS.

“Which should you be worried about, influenza or Corona? A hundred versus 18,000? It’s not a trick question,” Drew noted.

Italy had over 100 die in a single day.

Suspect's Reviews

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Wait a sec, did I see InfoWars?

All Virus germinate from somewhere and just dont happen to a person over night. Why these virus's and flus kill is because people cannot afford to see a dr across the world. They think its just a cold bug. All the panic warnings is mute really cause if its air born now then we all should die. Unless as I always suspected that the virus effects certain people and not everyone. Its like why people got or didnt get Swine Or Bird Flu.

The unknowns are still scary... How long does it take to show symptoms, how contagious is it.... The worst is yet to come in the US it sounds like

The unknowns are still scary... How long does it take to show symptoms, how contagious is it.... The worst is yet to come in the US it sounds like
It takes 2 to 14 days before those infected show symptoms. Many who are infected won't really get sick and so might think they just have a cold and so continue spreading it. It's at least as contagious as the flu, but from what I read it sounds even more so.

The Adventure Starts Here!
There are various places on the internet that tell you how to make the stuff. 2/3 cup rubbing alcohol (if you can find it) and 1/3 cup aloe vera gel. Or maybe both ingredients are now hard to find.
Or, you know, just wash your hands properly, which is far better than using hand sanitizer anyway. That stuff is only really for when you don't have access to a sink and soap. It's pretty lousy to use as a primary source of sanitizing. People should be stocking up on soap, if anything.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
She's right. Lubrication is more important than anything.

She's right. Lubrication is more important than anything.
I once had a necrophiliac friend that said exactly the same

On topic though, it's amazing to me that people are needing to be taught basic hygiene really.

My families second oldest sister is in the hospital for a repair of a fistula that was in her private area. Its pretty much a tear that causes poop too come through a women's area where she pees . You get them if a women has an inflammation in the small intestine or its side effect if females have a Diverticulitous.

She is doing fine by the way anyways my other sister traveled 3 hours to see her in the hospital and wouldnt hug my sister because thought might get the corona virus.

Me and My sister who had the surgery dont have a cold or anything. It was just that we are poorer then my sister and people in the news think poor people are likely to get this virus. Or could be a carrier. And only places we go in our small town happens to be a Walmart or A Shop And Save Or Doller Tree.

And there was me worrying that I may have overstepped the bounds

“I was cured, all right!”
^ haha

Do you guys remember that 2011 movie "Contagion"? It's funny how that film looks current now, like "The Siege" after 9/11 for example.

And a bad flu season doesn't clog an entire country's hospital system, either. Since this manifestly has, it should be obvious already that comparisons to the flu are, to put it as nicely as I can, ignorant. Not because this is ebola or something, but because it's essentially a bad flu that none of us are immune to yet.

Anyone reading this, please disregard people telling you this is unimportant. They're either smacking down the obvious straw man of "panic" (which you also should not do) or working backwards from some political consideration. Simply take it seriously by being careful about your interactions and studious about your hygiene, and we'll all be better off.

To add to Yoda's comment about immunity, I believe I also read that people who have had the coronavirus did not develop the proper antibodies to fight it off again if they encountered it a second time. There have been cases of reinfection, so this is another concern.

Italy had over 100 die in a single day.
I believe Dr. Drew was referring to the U.S. population. Still, using his worst case figures, 60,000 deaths would average 164 per day.

In my view there are people who are inclined to quickly panic over dire warning situations, while there are those who are not inclined that way. The panic is always promoted by the media, government, and oftentimes the pharmaceutical companies-- all who stand to gain from the panic.

I've lived through 3 or 4 of these hysterical disease warning episodes, and they never cause anywhere near the death and misery that they have predicted.

Naturally people should be careful, wash/sanitize hands, avoid contact with sick people, just like a prudent person would do during regular flu season. It's especially important for the elderly, immunocompromised, or those who are already seriously sick with something else.

This also should cause some serious re-appraisal of continuing to allow China to be our sole provider of many medicines and other goods. We here in the U.S. ought to be more self-sufficient.

Consider the possibility that reacting strongly and seriously to previous pandemics is why they didn't end up causing as much death and misery as they could have.

That people may have perverse incentives to spread panic can be true without in any way minimizing the actual risk, or downplaying it in some dangerous attempt to counterbalance them. Embrace the "and."

You ready? You look ready.
If I had a few grand to dump into the stock mocket I totally would right now. Rich asshats using fear to make more money and buy a bigger asshat.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza