More EU Madness!

Tools    

I'll never understand all the paranoia based on skin pigment... which seems to be the underlying theme.
Good, neither do I. Your point? I’m talking about the right to preserve the culture of one’s nation and the right to defend its boundaries.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Good, neither do I. Your point? I’m talking about the right to preserve the culture of one’s nation and the right to defend its boundaries.
What's the culture of your nation? Last time I checked NYC had the highest cultural diversity of any city in the world. And ahem, what was the culture before white people turned up? What are you doing there, by the way? Your heritage lies elsewhere so somewhere in your lineage your family members were MIGRANTS!

What's the culture of your nation? Last time I checked NYC had the highest cultural diversity of any city in the world. And ahem, what was the culture before white people turned up? What are you doing there, by the way? Your heritage lies elsewhere so somewhere in your lineage your family members were MIGRANTS!
Before, at least, his recent unfortunate legal problems, Bill Cosby was known as “America’s father,” predicated on his landmark highly successful and influential sitcom The Cosby Show (1984-1992), in which his character and his wife were two working professionals heading an African-American family. When young, Cosby was a rather militant black activist. Later, he railed against moral decadence and his show was intended to show that the Cleaver family of Leave it to Beaver fame of the ‘50s and ‘60s could just was well be black as white today. That is my culture.

As far as my country’s history, you’re Australian? (I noted a recent reference to an Australian pastry.) If so, do you really “want to go there,” discussing the long ago histories of our respective nations, now centuries passed from their respective founding?

If so, do you really “want to go there,”
I see. Nice back pedal. You do this all the time. Throw out your opinion in the hope that bashing people over the head will 'persuade' them, then stick your head in the sand (oh wait...) about discussing what you're called on. Cheers for that.

After the catastrophic carnage of WWII that left much of Britain and the continent in ruin, your politicians wisely said “enough!” Either war is finished or we are. So they formulated a trade union. So far, so good. As Nigel Farage noted, the idea was that countries that trade together don’t war with one another. Great idea as far as it went. But it was a Trojan Horse from the beginning. Little by little, step-by-insidious step, the real goal of political union (among nations with different languages and radically different cultures and histories) unfolded along with “globalism.” Your politicians like your former prime minster, John Major (who succeeded the great Margaret Thatcher!) who laughingly calls himself a “conservative,” helped push this secret agenda which he now denies claiming its true purpose was always stated. He’s a bald-faced liar like so many of your “cultural elites.” Nevertheless,, what was unfolding should have been obvious to all as step-by-step your historical sovereignty and national identity was being stolen from you while you sat back and allowed it to happen.
You appear to be a UKIP supporter who doesn't even live here. Your words 'the great Margaret Thatcher' tells me everything. You are obviously unaware of the decimation of the North of England under Thatcher's government. You pontificate about this country as if you know what we all feel here without any experience of what it is to be British. You talk about WW2 as some kind of armchair expert when we in this country have living relatives who lived through daily bombings of our cities.

As a result, twenty percent of Birmingham (Birmingham, England!) is now Muslim and Islam is now the second largest religion in the U.K., and that’s just the beginning! With indigenous British women refusing to have many children while Muslim women have then with reckless abandon, it is only a matter of time before you find yourself a foreigner in your own native land! And you’ll get what you deserve. “So as you sow….”
'You get what you deserve' , 'so as you sow' - you've said these things before to me and I appreciate them not. British women refusing to have children? how are British women refusing to have children? Which Daily Mail article was that in?
Muslim women having children 'with reckless abandon' ? Reckless abandon? - is that like Muslim women don't care for their kids?
Birmingham is a multicultural city for goodness sake, with a proud heritage of acceptance of immigrants. There's plenty of other places with hardly any immigrants. Really, this is ridiculous.

Why do I care? Because, unfortunately, we are joined at the hip by NATO. I am disappointed that Trump has apparently changed course under pressure by some inside his administration. I would like to be out in one year per the treaty’s terms. I would like to ally with a resurgent, Orthodox Russia which, despite it myriad shortcomings, has not turned its back on God, its history and its heritage as your decadent people have.
oh ok. I for one wouldn't mind if people like you aligned yourself with Orthodox Russia, let's see how far that one gets you, although with Trump who knows? So we're decadent people now too....ok

Here is a good book on the subject which will be available very soon. I’d suggest you read it. It is entitled: The Strange Death of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam, by Douglas Murrray who interviewed your elitist politicians whom you continue to vote for like sheep instead of people like Farage who even now might still be able to actually pull your storied nation back from the brink in time:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/14...FUVXDQodEi4Hqw

From the prophetic 1973 book The Camp of the Saints. Author Jean Raspail saw: "A million poor wretches, armed only with their weakness and their numbers, overwhelmed by misery, encumbered with starving brown and black children, ready to disembark on our soil, the vanguard of the multitudes pressing hard against every part of the tired and overfed West. I literally saw them, saw the major problem they presented, a problem absolutely insoluble by our present moral standards. To let them in would destroy us. To reject them would destroy them."
you know what, how dare you call the people of this country sheep, recommend me Farage, and then quote about starving children. Mate, that's me done. I can't read you any more. I feel sorry for you if you think we should all be followers of Farage, you really haven't got a clue.

Sorry @Yoda, I know I shouldn't personalise posts, but this guy is talking about my country as if he's some kind of expert. I live here. I won't have this kind of misinformation given out as if it's the truth.

After the catastrophic carnage of WWII that left much of Britain and the continent in ruin, your politicians wisely said “enough!” Either war is finished or we are. So they formulated a trade union. So far, so good. As Nigel Farage noted, the idea was that countries that trade together don’t war with one another. Great idea as far as it went. But it was a Trojan Horse from the beginning. Little by little, step-by-insidious step, the real goal of political union (among nations with different languages and radically different cultures and histories) unfolded along with “globalism.” Your politicians like your former prime minster, John Major (who succeeded the great Margaret Thatcher!) who laughingly calls himself a “conservative,” helped push this secret agenda which he now denies claiming its true purpose was always stated. He’s a bald-faced liar like so many of your “cultural elites.” Nevertheless,, what was unfolding should have been obvious to all as step-by-step your historical sovereignty and national identity was being stolen from you while you sat back and allowed it to happen.

As a result, twenty percent of Birmingham (Birmingham, England!) is now Muslim and Islam is now the second largest religion in the U.K., and that’s just the beginning! With indigenous British women refusing to have many children while Muslim women have then with reckless abandon, it is only a matter of time before you find yourself a foreigner in your own native land! And you’ll get what you deserve. “So as you sow….”

Why do I care? Because, unfortunately, we are joined at the hip by NATO. I am disappointed that Trump has apparently changed course under pressure by some inside his administration. I would like to be out in one year per the treaty’s terms. I would like to ally with a resurgent, Orthodox Russia which, despite it myriad shortcomings, has not turned its back on God, its history and its heritage as your decadent people have.

Here is a good book on the subject which will be available very soon. I’d suggest you read it. It is entitled: The Strange Death of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam, by Douglas Murrray who interviewed your elitist politicians whom you continue to vote for like sheep instead of people like Farage who even now might still be able to actually pull your storied nation back from the brink in time:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/14...FUVXDQodEi4Hqw

From the prophetic 1973 book The Camp of the Saints. Author Jean Raspail saw: "A million poor wretches, armed only with their weakness and their numbers, overwhelmed by misery, encumbered with starving brown and black children, ready to disembark on our soil, the vanguard of the multitudes pressing hard against every part of the tired and overfed West. I literally saw them, saw the major problem they presented, a problem absolutely insoluble by our present moral standards. To let them in would destroy us. To reject them would destroy them."
Don schneider ( is that a Germanic/Nazi sounding ID) you seem to be a white supremacist. Camp of the saints is an anti indian novel which spews racial hatred at indians in particular and Asians in general. I will agree with you if you attack the threat from Islam as manifested by repeated terror attacks on European soil . But the indians/ Asians will get westernized as long as they are not Muslim . They do not form a threat to Europeans . It is the Muslims who do .

Read more---

http://theweek.com/articles/611274/d...tives-praising

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
From your armchair I think you imagine we live in a totally different world from the one we actually live in.
Christine, this reminds me of an article I once read in the Daily Mail about the area of London I was living in the time, which basically suggested that knife crime was so rife that you couldn't walk to the corner shop without fearing for your life. It was such a hysterical, exaggerated portrait that it didn't resemble the day to day reality of living there at all.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Did your personality change because of an immigrant? Everyone is an immigrant, anyway.

Also, how would you define the culture?

You missed my direct response to my OP I just made recently addressing your post? BTW, I up-voted your post by accident. As wonderful as this forum is technologically, it doesn't seem to allow one to retract such mishaps. A pity. One must be more careful, I suppose. No one to blame in this inntance but myself.
Lol,knowhow you feel. It's really difficult to manage this site from a phone. Often hit the wrong button. I also don't understand why it takes me three (3) clicks to log out? Surely logging out is logging out? I don't need to have it confirmed three times.

You appear to be a UKIP supporter who doesn't even live here. Your words 'the great Margaret Thatcher' tells me everything. You are obviously unaware of the decimation of the North of England under Thatcher's government. You pontificate about this country as if you know what we all feel here without any experience of what it is to be British. You talk about WW2 as some kind of armchair expert when we in this country have living relatives who lived through daily bombings of our cities.

'You get what you deserve' , 'so as you sow' - you've said these things before to me and I appreciate them not. British women refusing to have children? how are British women refusing to have children? Which Daily Mail article was that in?
Muslim women having children 'with reckless abandon' ? Reckless abandon? - is that like Muslim women don't care for their kids?
Birmingham is a multicultural city for goodness sake, with a proud heritage of acceptance of immigrants. There's plenty of other places with hardly any immigrants. Really, this is ridiculous.

oh ok. I for one wouldn't mind if people like you aligned yourself with Orthodox Russia, let's see how far that one gets you, although with Trump who knows? So we're decadent people now too....ok

you know what, how dare you call the people of this country sheep, recommend me Farage, and then quote about starving children. Mate, that's me done. I can't read you any more. I feel sorry for you if you think we should all be followers of Farage, you really haven't got a clue.

Sorry @Yoda, I know I shouldn't personalise posts, but this guy is talking about my country as if he's some kind of expert. I live here. I won't have this kind of misinformation given out as if it's the truth.
I have absolutely no objection to her "personalized response." One should be able to take as good as one gives. The poster asked me to explain a previous post and that is what I did. She is free to disdain its contents. That per se, however, has no relationship to their validity. Time will be the ultimate judge of that.

Lol,knowhow you feel. It's really difficult to manage this site from a phone. Often hit the wrong button. I also don't understand why it takes me three (3) clicks to log out? Surely logging out is logging out? I don't need to have it confirmed three times.
You guys are using the site by phone? I didn't know that.
I thought you were like me and using a traditional desktop computer (the kind that most older, experienced, conservative Judeo-Christians use). I didn't know you guys were those kind of people!
I see you everywhere - inflicting your "smart" phones on western culture.
I'm afraid of your types. I'm an Internet-by-phone-o-phobe!

I'll never understand all the paranoia based on skin pigment... which seems to be the underlying theme.
I'll never understand why the whole world seems to think they are entitled to come to Europe and be supported by the European taxpayer. Nobody asked us if we wanted this and none of us voted for this. Yet millions keep arriviving and our corrupt governments (plus institutions like the European Court and the UN) keep telling us we have to take them all in. Then they are surprised so called "populist" parties are gaining favour on the continent. Well du-uh, it's not rocket science!

Don schneider ( is that a Germanic/Nazi sounding ID) you seem to be a white supremacist. Camp of the saints is an anti indian novel which spews racial hatred at indians in particular and Asians in general. I will agree with you if you attack the threat from Islam as manifested by repeated terror attacks on European soil . But the indians/ Asians will get westernized as long as they are not Muslim . They do not form a threat to Europeans . It is the Muslims who do .

Read more---

http://theweek.com/articles/611274/d...tives-praising
I’m sorry, I wasn’t familiar with the book. It was a quote from a review of Murray's book. The racial nature per se of immigrants is not a concern of mine. I repudiate racism. The quote simply seemed prophetic as the reviewer noted. I’m half German (and half Irish-Catholic) and I strongly support Israel and Jewish people, for example. Please forgive me if I offended you. it was inadvertent. .

The racial nature per se of immigrants is not a concern of mine. I repudiate racism. .
So your fear and anger is purely based on religion then? So tell me, how can you tell what religion someone is, or not, based on how they look?

She's absolutely right. I'm a woman, why shouldn't I be suspicious of a so-called religion that treats my gender like crap? I don't care about the colour of their skin, only about their mysoginist ideas.

You guys are using the site by phone? I didn't know that.
I thought you were like me and using a traditional desktop computer (the kind that most older, experienced, conservative Judeo-Christians use). I didn't know you guys were those kind of people!
I see you everywhere - inflicting your "smart" phones on western culture.
I'm afraid of your types. I'm an Internet-by-phone-o-phobe!
Hahaha! I taught my Mom how to use a computer and how to navigate the net when she was 80. . (And then I realized I had created a monster, lol)

Thanks for the rep, again Don. Really kind of you but it's not necessary.

Please tell me, what is this person;s religion?