If you could pick ANY acting role, what would it be?

Tools    

A character that would show up for exactly 5 seconds, in one scene, in a crowd shot.

You talking about actual characters, or specific roles - like main villain, lead actor, supporting actor, etc?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
You talking about actual characters, or specific roles - like main villain, lead actor, supporting actor, etc?

up to you... hell, someone picked an "extra"

I still can't decide myself, so many great roles... I do love R.P. McMurphy in "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest"

JOKER! I think that no one could ever be better Joker than Heath Ledger, so if someone has to do it, why not me? I am the smartest guy in class, but almost everyone thinks that i am crazy, cuz i talk a lot and no one understands me, i always smile stupid, also i have a killer laugh.

See my avatar...yeah, I know the role is female but in terms of exploring experimental acting techniques as well as the playwright's interpretation of the character, there are fewer characters out there as rich with possibilities.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I would be anything Kenneth Branagh would want me to be.

Master of My Domain
Judge Judy in Judge Judy: Bigger, Longer and Uncut.

I would star as the historical figure Cesare Borgia, in an epic about his extraordinary biography. His larger-than-life story was made for the silver screen and ... I know I'm up to the challenge!