Rate that Movie: Mulholland Dr

Tools    

You're counting 10s automatically.
said the same thing to ashdoc on the Matrix thread, not gonna change now

to give something a zero is to say it is nothing

basically i just think it's lazy

i'll count it if the person is willing to go to the effort to make a genuinely interesting post illuminating us as to why the movie is a total failure and deserves nothing at all

Bluedeed, do you really not like that film? I thought it would be one you'd like.
I think he's joking around. I know he really likes Lynch, or at least he used to.

Anyway I think this is a great film, but there's a number of Lynch films I would put ahead of it unlike a lot of you here, would be interesting to see one of these threads for Inland Empire, now that would be interesting

A system of cells interlinked
Big Inland Empire fan, as well...

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope

I legitimately think this movie is terrible. Two scenes keep it from getting a 0 for me. The dIner and the concert. People tell me its dream like and campy. To me it has nothing close to an engaging narrative, is poorly written, and poorly acted.

A system of cells interlinked
Poorly acted? It's Watts' best performance by far.... Also, narrative? It's surrealist film...

Alas: Each, to his own!

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
I think he's joking around. I know he really likes Lynch, or at least he used to.

Anyway I think this is a great film, but there's a number of Lynch films I would put ahead of it unlike a lot of you here, would be interesting to see one of these threads for Inland Empire, now that would be interesting
Lynch is cool with me. I was using a relative rating system

I legitimately think this movie is terrible. Two scenes keep it from getting a 0 for me. The dIner and the concert. People tell me its dream like and campy. To me it has nothing close to an engaging narrative, is poorly written, and poorly acted.
Although it's your opinion I don't agree, definitely not poorly written, just because it's not written in a linear structure, it's meant to be deliberately confusing, and definitely not poorly acted, Watts and Harring (sp?) are brilliant, the concert scene proves this.

Lynch is cool with me. I was using a relative rating system
How does this relative system work then for it to be a 0? Unless your just using the angry IMDB voter system to balance out the high score

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
How does this relative system work then for it to be a 0? Unless your just using the angry IMDB voter system to balance out the high score
AIVS is almost as good a rating system as AIDS

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Poorly acted? It's Watts' best performance by far.... Also, narrative? It's surrealist film...

Alas: Each, to his own!
21 Grams is her best performance.