Where in the world are you?

Tools    

For now, anyway.
And it's going to continue to be that way if the voters have their way, looks like they are going to vote No and stay with Britain last time I looked.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Ugh. The scary bridges of Pittsburgh.

(No, that's not where I am.)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Half a mile outside Clogher. Next door to Margaret.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
where are you right now?are you out of you country?are you in Bahamas or Hawaii?tell us. thought this might be interesting :P
i am in my country Georgia,Tbilisi(capital of Georgia)
I'm hanging out with Edward Snowden.

I split my time between a city (Birmingham) and smaller town (Derby) roughly 50/50. Spend my summers and holidays at home in the former and go to school in the latter. They're about 40 minutes apart by train so I'm back and forth fairly often.

There's nicer places but they're both pleasant enough places to live.

The People's Republic of Clogher

There's nicer places but they're both pleasant enough places to live.
I lived in Brum for 7 years. Yardley then Great Barr.

Loved the city and still have some good friends there.

Tacoma Washington
the guy who loves women in stockings

Eastern Kentucky U.S.

I am the Watcher in the Night
Helmsdeep...

No I kid, that's a fantasy land, speaking of fantasy lands, I'm from London, England

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"