Bad Guys

Tools    

May The Forks be With Us
IN YOUR OPINION, who do u think is the best actor to play a bad guy. who just looks evil. the two best evil people that i can think of are:
Jason Issacs( also convincing as a good guy but he was meant to be a bad guy)
Gary Oldman(just looks evil. but a decent good guy as well)

Jack Nicholson in the shining scared the crap out of me. he did an awesome job playing a villian in that movie.

May The Forks be With Us
gosh no one is posting in this thread. its a dead thread so i'm posting in it and hopefully since it will be moved to the top of the list again i will get posts in here because it will grab attention

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

E-mphasis
^ That's how bumping works.

*bump*

I have to say Willem Dafoe just plain looks evil.

A system of cells interlinked
Brad Dourif

Put me in your pocket...
Great list susan....I'm copying a few of your names.

James Cagney
Edward G. Robinson
Raymond Massey
Bette Davis
Angela Lansbury

Jack Nicholson
Robert DeNiro
Jeremy Irons
Anthony Hopkins
Matt Damon

May The Forks be With Us
christopher walken my great aunt fanny. yah he looks bad but he doesnt have the sound of a bad guy and he is too funny to be a bad guy.

Travolta maybe

he did a good job in Face/Off and The Punisher

E-mphasis
Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
christopher walken my great aunt fanny. yah he looks bad but he doesnt have the sound of a bad guy and he is too funny to be a bad guy.
Yeah, they can look the part but sound like Mickey Mouse. Dafoe has got the nice raspy voice. I wanna see him in a mafia flick. He'd friggin own!

Randomly visiting for now
Anthony Hopkins
WIllem Dafoe
Jack Nicholson
- Suprisingly they're all guys, but after seeing Monster I'll probably add Charlize Theron

So many good movies, so little time.
Not too funny in one of the best scenes of all time from True Romance.

"You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My name is Vincent Coccotti. I work as counsel for Mr. Blue Lou Boyle, the man your son stole from. I hear you were once a cop so I can assume you've heard of us before. Am I correct? "

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

There are those who call me...Tim.
Sean Bean. He was fantastic in Goldeneye. Poor Pierce...

Oh, and Alan Rickman was good in Die Hard aswell.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Rutger Hauer - The Hitcher
Max Schreck - Nosferatu
Peter Stormare - Fargo
Michael Ironside - Practically every movie he's done
Christopher Lee - The Wicker Man

The People's Republic of Clogher
Yikes, I'm blond (the hair that's left, that is)

Maybe it's just me but I found Hauer's characters in The Hitcher and Bladerunner quite sympathetic - wouldn't go for a beer with them though.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
Christopher Walken
I would have to agree with Sam.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Tacitus
Yikes, I'm blond (the hair that's left, that is)

Maybe it's just me but I found Hauer's characters in The Hitcher and Bladerunner quite sympathetic - wouldn't go for a beer with them though.
My love of Richard E. Grant will get me past the fact that you're blond. It's great how these things work out, eh?

Originally Posted by AL
I would have to agree with Sam
So, it's settled? He's off our dinner party invite list?