Actors you despise

Tools    

I hate Edward Norton and Orlando Bloom. Edward Norton just has this unlikable face. His voice is one of the most annoying in the world and his eccentric and uncooperative behavior just makes him not fun to watch. Orlando Bloom on the other hand, feels like he's just a pretty boi whos there for the face and body. His role in Troy was garbage and the worst performance I've ever seen in my life.

B.R.A.D.L.E.Y C.O.O.P.E.R!!!

i like both of yours though though i`ll agree that orlando bloom is a terrible actor. hes get points for punching justin bieber though.

Topher Grace ( I haven't gotten over Venom)

Anne Hathaway (can't act, Catwoman was worse than Halle Berry's)

Megan Fox (not talented, good looking though)

Chris Evans (plays Himself in every film)

Every actor in The Force Awakens BESIDES Kylo Ren (Adam Driver)

Also R.I.P. to Paul Walker but he and his fast and furious friends are all awful actors

I personally think Chris Evans is an amazing actor portraying Captain America. Altho hes not in a whole bunch of movies he does the role so perfectly. I actually thought Adam driver was the one actor that was bad. I just didnt like him.

i like both of yours though though i`ll agree that orlando bloom is a terrible actor. hes get points for punching justin bieber though.
Agreed. tho he does a good job in American Sniper

I personally think Chris Evans is an amazing actor portraying Captain America. Altho hes not in a whole bunch of movies he does the role so perfectly. I actually thought Adam driver was the one actor that was bad. I just didnt like him.
Sorry just figuring out how to quote people wiggy.

Driver I thought actually conveyed a realistic person, no other actor was as personalized or impactful as him. He truly was a dumb teenager with daddy issues that is talented with the force, but due to his immaturity and anger, he's a little punk bitch that hides under a mask, that is the character.

Rey is a Disney princess who does everything perfect

Finn is a jackass that asks everyone else questions to explain to the audience what the hell and why the hell they are doing what they are doing.

Finn and Rey are the most boring lazily written characters in the Star Wars universe.

I agree with everything you said except the last part. Darth Maul could've been so much better but they decided to kill him in the first movie and bring him back with spider legs in the tv show.

Agreed. tho he does a good job in American Sniper
i havent watched it i dont like him as an actor and i certainly dont like him as a person after i saw him on graham norton.airhead pretty boy whos not even pretty.

so he`s defo number Uno on my list.
others

anne hathaway
chris evans
sofia vergara.
megan fox
tori and randy spelling

i dont hate him but Tom Cruise freaks me out so much after after that sciontology thing.so brainwashed

also id not see a movie if i saw these on the cover
(not necessarily because i hate them but because iknow the movie is gonna be ***** if they`re in it) ;
Leslie Mann
Heather Graham
david spade...why is it that in everything ive seen him in he`s cast as a womanizer? i dont mean to be cruel but..

what tom hardy what
He has no screen presence. No Charm. Also after Lawless, Dark Knight Rises, and Fury Road, I was almost convinced that he didn't know how to speak properly. I think Fury Road would've been much better without him (either just have it focus on Furiosa or if they needed Max they could've cast nearly any Australian actor that's not Jai Courtney).

For a movie where his character has to wear a face mask for a long period of time, you'd think he'd try hard not to do his Bane voice (because people are already going to see the similarities) but there were times where I could've sworn he was about to say "Why helllooo Batmaaan!".

It probably doesn't help that the first two movies I saw him in were Star Trek Nemesis and This Means War. Actually I may have seen Inception before This Means War (saw TMW in theatres, but didn't see Inception until it was out on video for awhile), but I don't even remember him in it, so he didn't make a big impression.

Tom Hardy on Mad Max was Just Perfect
After It's True that he's not the most expressive Guy on The Planet

I hate Edward Norton and Orlando Bloom. Edward Norton just has this unlikable face. His voice is one of the most annoying in the world and his eccentric and uncooperative behavior just makes him not fun to watch. Orlando Bloom on the other hand, feels like he's just a pretty boi whos there for the face and body. His role in Troy was garbage and the worst performance I've ever seen in my life.
I don't mind Edward Norton in everything – I quite liked him in The Illusionist. Orlando Bloom was an excellent straight man for Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean.

Despise is a strong word isn't it ? There are actors I dislike – Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston and Rafe Spall are all pet hates; oh, and Stanley Tucci.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I was on board with this until I watched Wet Hot American Summer and I liked that.

Still don't think he's remotely good looking. Not that has any bearing on his acting abilities, but sometimes people mention how he's good looking and I do not get it at all.

I was on board with this until I watched Wet Hot American Summer and I liked that.

Still don't think he's remotely good looking. Not that has any bearing on his acting abilities, but sometimes people mention how he's good looking and I do not get it at all.
I wonder if people thought he was good looking in Wedding Crashers? Is it me or has he beefed up a lot since then?