RIP Andy Hallett

Tools    

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I don't know how many Buffy/Angel fans we have here at mofo, but those
lorne
who are will be sad to learn that Andy Hallett (Lorne in 76 episodes of Angel) passed away two days ago, at age 33.

Full story in the LA Times

I'll raise a Seabreeze to his memory this evening.

Oh wow... He was much too young... I just watched him in an Angel rerun a couple of days ago...

Rest In Peace...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So sorry to hear it. We were just watching some season 2 a couple of nights ago, and Lorne was such a fun addition to the show.

Bummer. Bit time.

I don't know how many Buffy/Angel fans we have here at mofo, but those
lorne
who are will be sad to learn that Andy Hallett (Lorne in 76 episodes of Angel) passed away two days ago, at age 33.

Full story in the LA Times

I'll raise a Seabreeze to his memory this evening.
I'm not familar with his work, but it's a damn shame for anyone to die so young. PS Why couldn't they find a picture of the guy not in makeup?

MovieForums Extra
This bit of news makes me very sad. I was (and still am) a faithful watcher of Angel. Lorne and Spike were two of my favorite characters. Andy was so talented....its not fair that he was taken so young. I found this picture on line.

Well, I don't know him from Adam, but he looks to be a nice young man and graves are no place for the young. He seems to have a lot of fans in this forum who may keep his memory alive, which is the only immortality we can really count on. Sorry for his loss.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I just found out today.

I was really shocked and saddened.

R.I.P

Suspect's Reviews

New kid on the block... old hat in the biz
That sucks. He and Amy Acker were the best things on that show. Now they're gonna cancel Dollhouse. Whedonites just can't get a break.

I've seen him before on that show. That is sad. He was kinda cute.

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
I know this is old news but I'm super super upset about this death. While being a Buffy and Angel fan and watching both of these shows for the first time, this man was truely an amazing and talented gentle man. His singing had almost brought me to tears. It's things like this that I just have a hard time understanding and accepting and I am deeply sadden by this celebrity death.

Agree LTIZZY...he had the voice of an Angel!
The Pylea episodes at the end of season 2 are still my favourite episodes...

Numfar, do the dance of Sadness!

Rest in Peace Krevlorneswath of the Deathwok Clan!

Thanks for the thread Sammy. I just read about this a few days ago. It hadn't occurred to me to check here to see if someone started one.

R.I.P. Andy. We barely knew you, but you will always be remembered and remembered well. A fantastic character on a fantastic show.