Son of Rambow

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
That looks funny, thanks for the trailer. Looking forward to it.

Suspect's Reviews

Lost in never never land
When I saw the trailer a little while ago, I thought that it looked pretty funny. It is a film that I am looking forward to it, when it hits the dollar theaters or on DVD, but I doubt it is one I go see in theaters.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Thanks.... this one looks like a lot of fun....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Looks kinda dumb to me like Cygnus said. And just to make it easy for Christine, I love films that take me back to when I was a kid...if they are done well.

Just as a matter of interest what makes you think it looks dumb? I'm not having a pop, obviously we can all have our own opinions, I'm just interested.

Might be a little cheesy, no?

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
Saw it last night. It was a really good warm film. I didn't find it cheesy at all. I enjoyed it. The movie lived up to my expectations which usually doesn't happen!

I actually try not to have expectations or project neg ones, so I can be pleasantly surprised sometimes.

Anyway this one hit the spot. I liked it a lot.