Happy Anniversary Cindy!

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher

Happy Anniversary m'dear! I've brought the girls round on the promise that Christian Bale's gonna be there so expect one helluva shindig.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Ha!
Thanks, sweets!! You're too good to me!

I wouldn't trade my time at mofo for anything. To quote Matt Dillon, "[you] goofy bastards are about the best thing I've got going for me"

MovieForums Extra

Happy Anniversary Sammy.........thanks for making my life a little brighter and a whole lot more interesting. You make the best recommendations and they have made my Sunday afternoons a lot more enjoyable. Here's to many many more!

Karen

Happy Anniversary Sammie D!!!!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Anniversary!!!

Lets put a smile on that block
Happy Anni Panny CindyDelilah! I'll buy you some sausage rolls.

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Anniversary Cindybear~
This place wouldn't be the same without you. Thanks for being such a good friend.

Originally Posted by Tacitus
I've brought the girls round on the promise that Christian Bale's gonna be there so expect one helluva shindig.
Cindy, the girls and Christan Bale!?! Boy, do I need an evening out...

...count me in.~

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Happy Anniversary Cindy!!!

what's going on? I'm new to this place.