Woof!

Tools    

Hello to the Movie Forum

This is my first of absolutely thousands of posts to come, covering a variety of subjects from Aardvark to Ze other aardvark

I'll finish there before people decide to slash MY wrists!

Woof!

MovieForums Extra
Hello and welcome to MoFo. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hello, brother.

Randomly visiting for now
aaaooooo! (in case you don't know I'm howling to the moon..... sometimes I annoy myself)

Anyway welcome to mofo dog day. Hope you enjoy your time here. How can you say you're gonna post thousands of times if you only just arrived? well for your sake I hope you like the people here (most of whom are quite lovely) and the funky threads (take the 'nothing' thread for example ).

history *is* moralizing
Hi, poshintang!

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
aaaooooo! (in case you don't know I'm howling to the moon..... sometimes I annoy myself)

Anyway welcome to mofo dog day. Hope you enjoy your time here. How can you say you're gonna post thousands of times if you only just arrived? well for your sake I hope you like the people here (most of whom are quite lovely) and the funky threads (take the 'nothing' thread for example ).
Did I say thousands of posts? I meant more than five and some of them may well not be full of crap, but I can't guarantee that!

Cheers for the welcome and then tip about posting nothing, er on the nothing thread

Do people who post on the nothing thread have nothing to say, should there be a something thread, or a it may well lead to something thread or quite possibly a this isn't nothing but it's not something either thread? Ok, did I mention full of crap?

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and Welcome

Welcome,
your name sounds like a Wheel of Fortune puzzle.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by 7thson
your name sounds like a Wheel of Fortune puzzle.
yeah, those Before and After categories!

hey, I'm a kid of the 90's, but I watched Wheel of Fortune with my grandpa.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Originally Posted by Yoda
Hi.
With posts like this, I can see how you get to 13,000+ posts here.

I personally think that if we start a Something thread, we'll have to also start a Something Else thread. Just to cover all the bases.

DDAN: There are far worse threads here than the Nothing thread. Be verrrry careful.

DJANGO!!!

just kidding

welcome pal