Happy Birthday Austruck and Holden Pike

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Holden's beer sucks. It has too many flaming candles in the way.
"Mmm, nice rich body and texture, good head on it ... and a subtle hint of waxiness...."

Yeah, you're right. I'll stick to my Sam Adams in the fridge.

JEEP GUY
(James Eckhouse)
You don't want to be alone on your birthday.

DANIEL MILLER
(Albert Brooks)
What better day to be alone? I don't have that
hang-up like other people do about your birthday and
parties. You were born alone you should celebrate it,
celebrate aloneness. That's what birthdays are for.

JEEP GUY
Gee, I never thought of it like that.

DANIEL MILLER
It's a pitiful theory.

But seriously, thanks, y'all!

In spite of the Albert Brooks scene above, I'm actually not spending my birthday alone. I'm about to go out to breakfast with my Special Lady Friend and tonight a few friends and I are getting together at one of my favorite Greek restaurants where I'll consume a short stack of Saginaki.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

SC, nice try on the 27 thing -- double snaps to you for that one. (Did you know about the inside joke among Weird Al fans that he throws the number 27 into every album and nearly every appearance just for us?)
I didn't, so that wasn't a Weird Al reference, but what a neat coincidence.

Unlike Holden, I embrace my aloneness today. Kids at other houses. Hubby sleeping because he's on the night shift. Oh sure, tonight is his ONE night off -- but he starts a master's degree class tonight, so yeah....

I'm thinking I'll be painting more kitchen cabinets tonight. w00t!!!111eleven!!!111

Have A great day you two.
I'm beginning to know how twins feel when they grow up and start complaining to Mommy that they want their OWN birthday cake now.

Sharing a birthday around here with HOLDEN is like, well, a real glory-sucker, if you know what I mean.

Just for you, Holds:

HIPPO BIRDIE TWO EWES
HIPPO BIRDIE TWO EWES
HIPPO BIRDIE DEER HOL-DENNNNNN
HIPPO BIRDIE TWO EWES!

What, I don't warrant a BEER?
I needed to card you first...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Happy birthday! You both picked a good day to celebrate: its Dutch liberation day today!
Cinco de Mayo, Dutch liberation day -- Pick your nationality and celebrate!

The little feature at the bottom says 38 - eerily enough, that's the same age as Holden...

Please, the last thing I need are nightmares and cold sweats from the mere notion of being twins separated at birth with Holden. I have enough gray hairs.

It's a beauty of a day, weather wise, here in PDX. Right now it's 59 degrees and sunny, on its way up to a high of 71 this afternoon. I put the screens up around my new pad, have the windows open and The Band cranking on the stereo.

Nice.

And a fellow Happy Cinco de Mayo Birthday back atchya', Austruck!

For completely different reason, both you guys make me wanna Mo.

Happy "Now if one of you doesn't know something or whatever (unlikely) then we can be all like "The boy/girl was our last hope." and then somebody else can be all "No. There is another" which'll be fraktacular!" Day

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Happy Birthday to both of you....don't get tooooo crazy.

Suspect's Reviews

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIKEY! (hey, that's my friends nickname )
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTRUCK!

This should be enough for the both of you...