The MoFo 100: A Second Try at v2.0 (Would That Make it 3.0? Or 2.5? Ah Well...)

→ in
Tools    

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
OK, peeps, here's your chance to build the list of the forum's favorite flicks.
  • PM me a list of 10-20 movies. Number them in order of your favorites
  • It is key that you order the list to make known your favorites
  • Get your lists in by December 4th, 11:59PM CDT
PLEASE get em in. Hopefully we can get a good consensus. Anyone have the old list?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I wonder if Fight Club will still have the number one spot.

I'll send mine in sometime this week, I have to re-organize them.

Suspect's Reviews

So we get our top 20 favorite movies and send them to you? Well my top 20 isn't quite finished yet, but I'll send you what I got so far to you tomorrow.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Just checkin'... wanna make sure you didn't uh flip 360 on me.
Hey, Rudolph. You're so darn cute, but if I flipped 360, I'd stay the same. Now go back to being cute and leave the thinkin' to Santa.

Wouldn't this thread be better stickied instead of up here (considering it's not User Review)? I thought it was Pimp's new list at first lol. Why December 4th? Is this going to be our X-Mas present?

I really hope it's not cluttered with those typical 90s movies anyone without much diversity in their tastes rave about.

Wouldn't this thread be better stickied instead of up here (considering it's not User Review)? I thought it was Pimp's new list at first lol.
I thought about that earlier and forgot to ask Yoda about it... when we (the mods) sticky in this forum, the thread automatically goes into the review section...

The People's Republic of Clogher
Perhaps a communal PM sent to the entire user base? Can that be done, Chris?

Welcome to the human race...
Goshdarn it (off-topic, how come g**d*** is bleeped out? It's not that bad, is it?).

Here's hoping I can come up with a satisfactory list in the space of a week or so. Unlikely, though.

Goshdarn it (off-topic, how come g**d*** is bleeped out? It's not that bad, is it?).
To some people, GD is the numero uno of them all...

Here's hoping I can come up with a satisfactory list in the space of a week or so. Unlikely, though.

Since the list is about favorites, I just pulled from my top 100...

Welcome to the human race...
Yeah, but feel free to check how different the top 10 of my Top 100 is to the one I keep in my profile...my tastes change like the wind sometimes.