Welcoming myself

Tools    

That's right - I'm the new and approved representative of a long and lavish surge of opinionation. Hopefully, you all find something strikingly surreal between my replies. Glad to be here.

Welcome to Movie Forums !

Hope to see you round the threads !

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Welcome Derrick. Very interesting how you have three Scorsese movies in your Fave 10, yet you have the shutout Stevie as your avatar.

Welcome Derrick. Very interesting how you have three Scorsese movies in your Fave 10, yet you have the shutout Stevie as your avatar.
Steven Spielberg can further commit himself to unfathomable failures all he likes, but no one could ever extract "Schindler's List" from this man's past itinerary.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Hey dawg, what be the word?

translation for white people: Hello fellow person, what is going on in the world today??

Hi there and welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Hello

Hello and welcome and stuff.

Hi also to Ash, post more