It's Yoda's 5 year Anniversary today!

Tools    

Happy 5 year anniversary Yoda, you've lasted half a decade.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
Happy 5 year anniversary Yoda, you've lasted half a decade.
Not only that but a 1/20 of a century as well!!

HAIL YODA!!!

...and YAY CHRIS!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Anniversary Yoda and MoFo!

You've created a wonderful site Yoda and I've always love reading your posts. I can still remember giggling at the exchanges between you and your mom...and being impressed with how you handled yourself in some of the debates. You've set a nice tone here with your forums, a little something for everyone, which I think is a big draw and helps me to keep coming back.

Congratulations Papa MoFo! May the force stay with you.

You've lasted a long time congrats chris

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday MoFo and Yoda!!!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Good job O wise one, long may it continue, Happy Birthday to MOFO and Yoda.
All hail to the king!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Does this mean MoFo starts school in September? I hope it doesn't have to sit beside the spoiled little rich forum...

Anyway, well done Chris. Here's to many more.

Don't get too trashed for your anniversary.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Boy, Cereal, thanks for reminding us all how ugly the first, puppety Yoda was. Those teeth especially look kinda, well, British. [ducking]

Yoda, congrats on a great site. Don't EVER sell it because it'd never be the same with someone else at the helm.

You know I'm so incredibly proud of you and your online efforts. How far you've come since the early days of The Warning Track and typing in all those baseball stats!

I'm proud to share DNA with you.

Austruck ("Mom" to you)

Long lasting, you are.

Congrats Chris, funny, that 5 years from now, we'll all congratulate you on 10 years, and look back, and the first five years will seem like nothing.

Yeah, what you have done here is truly impressive. Very rarely do sites not run by a big company stay so strong for so long. Congrats, man.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Happy 5 year! Great job with the site!
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Congratulations Yoda - even though I've only been here a short time, I've been made to feel very welcome. This site has a great feeling, so thanks for all your hard work keeping it all going.

and thanks too to your mam

x

Wo, Austruck is Yoda's mum???

And fyi- my British teeth are dandy, 18 years and not a single filling. So there.

Anyway, thanks for giving me a 4th reason to use the internet, this is my one and only forum, don't think any others could compare.