Music scenes from non-musicals

Tools    

This might sound like a bit of an odd thread but bare with me. There are some films that use big music numbers that I would not classify as musicals. For example one of my favourites is from "It's kind of a funny Story", the scene in question is the below clip:

As I say, this is not a film I would classify as a musical but this scene is just wonderful. I love how it is put together and if you know or have seen this film it comes out of no-where and you just do not expect it.

Does anyone else have any examples?

The final scene of The Full Monty

Marty McFly rocking out with Johnny B Goode...

Would the scene in the middle of Superman: The Movie count, where Lois recites poetry in her head while Supes flies around with her?
It's kinda musical.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
The Spamalot song from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Mel Brooks has provided some memorable musical moments in non-musical films including:

"Springtime for Hitler" from THE PRODUCERS

"Puttin on the Ritz" from YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN

"I'm Tired" from BLAZING SADDLES

"The Inquisition" from HISTORY OF THE WORLD PART I

I would say... Clerks 2. Strange musical number there by Kevin Smith and Co. But it was entertaining.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
500 days of summer, with the cartoon bird

American Astronaut

Eraserhead

This next one is a bad movie, but I love the scene.

Man, what a mess of a film. Is there a Richard Kelly thread? I'd love to take all the Donnie Darko fans down a peg or two.