Which film will be #1 on the MoFo Top 100?

Tools    

Which film will be #1 on the MoFo Top 100?
4.17%
2 votes
Apocalypse Now
6.25%
3 votes
Blade Runner
2.08%
1 votes
Casablanca
33.33%
16 votes
The Godfather 1 and/or 2
8.33%
4 votes
Goodfellas
6.25%
3 votes
The Lord of the Rings
20.83%
10 votes
Pulp Fiction
2.08%
1 votes
Raiders of the Lost Ark
16.67%
8 votes
Other (specifyin' would be cool)
48 votes. You may not vote on this poll

NOOOOOOO not Blade Runner!!!!!!!!

So Lord of the Rings didn't crack the top 20, even all lumped together as a trilogy.
*STOMPS FOOT*

I was counting on Honeykid and I getting this prediction right!

And what's worse is that I almost voted for Blade Runner and it lost, too.

It'll probably be Pulp Fiction or something else entirely.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I'm rooting for Star Wars, since The Empire Strikes Back wasn't as high as I'd thought it might be. Although The Matrix hasn't shown up yet, has it?

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
The Matrix cannot possible be number 1.

Ok, top 10 prediction time:

1. Star Wars
2. Pulp Fiction
3. The Godfather
4. Goodfellas
5. Taxi Driver
6. The Big Lebowski
7. Raiders of the Lost Ark
8. The Matrix
9. Fight Club
10. Oldboy

Maybe.

D'oh! Of course Goodfellas is already at 15. I meant Jaws (you can see how it'd be easy to confuse the two, right? No? Really? )

We're down to three! Star Wars, The Godfather and Pulp Fiction seem to be the consensus choices for what will round out the list. The last two, probably not coincidentally, are the top two choices in the poll above (if one counts the two Godfather films as one, as this poll does for purposes of brevity). The third choice, "Other," seems to be right-on, as well.

I'm still with Pulp Fiction for the #1 slot. What's everyone think now that we're done to just (probably) these three?

Of those three, my personal preference would be Star Wars. The Godfather is a good movie, and very highly regarded, but I was never able to get into it. Never had any desire to watch Pulp Fiction, though it is also very highly regarded. Having stated my preference, my prediction would be

3. Star Wars
2. Pulp Fiction
1. The Godfather

(Personally, I'd like to see Wizard of Oz or Gone With the Wind pull off a shocking upset and appear in the top 3 after all.)

I'm still going with...

03. Star Wars
02. Pulp Fiction
01. The Godfather

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Star Wars should be the number 1. I dont care about Godfather and Pulp Fiction.

Aye, but what film do you think it'll be? That's the premise of the thread. We've already got the other thread for people to talk about what should be here or there, though even there it strikes me as kinda futile.