Rodent Is Back

Tools    

You know, if BTTF was made today, Marty McFly would be going to 1994 and listening to the classics... like The Prodigy and watching Stargate
If it was made today the main character would probably be called Martina McFly and performing Spice Girls at the High School dance, zigazag ah..

Geez that's a lot of news, of all kinds! Sorry to hear about some of it, delighted to hear about other bits. Feel free to vent or unload details if you want, here or in PM, wherever. Or not. Just nice to see you.

A system of cells interlinked
Welcome back, Rodent!!!

Glad to see you back around.

Glad to see you around Rodent. Very sorry to hear all you got going on brother. I will be throwing prayers your way my friend.

I'm really sorry to hear about what has been keeping you away, but I'm happy to have you back and I hope it's for a long time to come. I've genuinely missed seeing you around the forums.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Cool to have a Sexy Celebrity-era member back.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Good to see you old boy. Hope you managed to squeeze in a Who Framed Roger Rabbit? viewing or two.

You know, if BTTF was made today, Marty McFly would be going to 1994 and listening to the classics... like The Prodigy and watching Stargate
No he woulldn't, he'd watch a good film.

Really sorry to hear about the news, mate, here's hoping it's a good while yet and they can give you some certainty. Good to see you around the place again though.

Hey all, wanted to say think you for all the welcomes and encouragement

As per my novel...

Currently still writing that 3 part fantasy novel... and...
I'm not sure exactly what it is about this piece of music, but it snapped me out a a writer's block on more than one occasion.

Think Tolkien crossed with Game Of Thrones, Enid Blyton, and JM Barrie.
And mix in every conceivable trope from every movie imaginable.

Just thought I'd share