Happy Birthday, Yoda!

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy birthday Chris!

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Happy birthday
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Films and films
birthday greetings

Happy Birthday Yoda!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Thanks guys. Hit a new low in weight this morning, so combined with the birthday thing, I'm celebrating by getting a giant breakfast, snacking all day, and then making homemade burritos with the wife this evening. And then getting a dozen donuts tomorrow. Woohoo.

Master of My Domain
Thanks guys. Hit a new low in weight this morning, so combined with the birthday thing, I'm celebrating by getting a giant breakfast, snacking all day, and then making homemade burritos with the wife this evening. And then getting a dozen donuts tomorrow. Woohoo.
Sounds good Yoda. Happy Birthday.